Lliga: Rayo Vallecano - FC Barcelona 0-2

Androutsos

We dream of playing against such high lines, yet so many times Xavi and Iniesta ignored the options. Mathieu was solid defensively but you could tell the difference attacking wise between him and Alba.

barcanuck

Hats off the Rayo they don't park the bus against us their coach needs a big club because he is no pussy like Mou.

We should of scored more yes but we needed the win and clean sheet at the cost of scoring more.

Lucho plays 3 big guys at the back and we don't suffer on set pieces - magic!

Good to see Munir get a nice assist but again unlucky not to draw a penaldo.

F

Flavia

Barcelona becomes the first club in the history of La Liga to play the first 7 league matches without conceding a goal.

And it's a FIFA BREAK now, 2 weeks without Barça

BzHxqj1CAAAmyUf.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Barcelona becomes the first club in the history of La Liga to play the first 7 league matches without conceding a goal.

And it's a FIFA BREAK now, 2 weeks without Barça

BzHxqj1CAAAmyUf.jpg

One ugly picture of Messi's that is. :lol:

Let's hope none of our players will get injured and be infected with the FIFA virus during the international break.

I

instinct

Match Highlights with Ray Hudson commentary asap please

I missed the game :(

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Easy win. No real effort required and it turned into a training session by the second half. For some reason Rayo decided to play an open game like Madrid faces every week and we just did what we had to.

F

Flavia

@Barca19stats 19 min
Neymar 7 goals - Messi 6 goals. The last season where another Barça player scored more than Messi in first 7 Liga rounds was 08/09 (Eto'o)

I wouldn't mind if by the end of the season, we also win the same trophies we did back then :pep:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Good: Bravo clean sheet record. Neymar goal scoring run. Pique awesome performance. Defense stability. Amount of chances created from long balls but that is because of rayo high defense line. Mainly Paco Jemez bold substitution at half time. They refused to sit back which is awesome.

Bad: Messi missed chances, those are some awful misses but sometimes shit happens and he still had a very good game. Munir desperation to score, that kid is doing good but he is not showing his best trait. Maybe it is too soon but he is still better than pedro. Iniesta bad form, according to his standards he is awful this season. Come on andres you are my favorite please step it up.

Ugly: Complacency in second half. We should have punished them by 5-0 or 6-0 easily considering they were down to 10 men for 30 min approx. Lucho job is to make players hungry, if he fails to do that we just can't win trophies. Other than that nothing much everything went well. Sure i would have liked more domination in middle especially in first 60 mins but rayo also plays beautiful football and it is their home too.

Home of Barca Fans