F

FlaFCB

[tw]804686724165156864[/tw]

[tw]804641468040278017[/tw]

[tw]804626308173012992[/tw]

[tw]804671607201550336[/tw]

[tw]804656936029392896[/tw]

khaled_a_d

Cr7 will get it,but I hope Messi will at least get 2nd place,will be nice to have 10 years run (2007-2016) as top 2 players in FIFA awards

El Flaco

Cristiano Ronaldo had an outstanding year in continental competitions, securing his third UEFA Champions League title, his second for Real Madrid, finishing as top scorer with 16 goals on the way to the final – in which the Portuguese scored the winning penalty in the shootout against Los Blancos’ rivals Atletico Madrid.

Six weeks later, he captained his country to their first major trophy, scoring three goals to help his side to a final where he was restricted to just 25 minutes of action, but provided a memorable performance in helping to cajole his team to victory from the sideline.

http://www.fifa.com/the-best-fifa-f...857310.html?intcmp=fifacom_hp_module_news_top

:rofl1:

Morten

I love Zidane, but Ranieri needs to win best coach of the year, there cant really be anyone else.

Total-Football

A player who has no business being in top 5 is gonna win the ballon d'or .. a blasphemy , it should have been messi , or if they take into consideration the trophy criterian it should have been Modric or griezman

Total-Football

if we wanna get techincal , i would prefer choking to not even playing .. they're offering Ronaldo the ballon d'or despite being a ghost in the champions league final , and not even playing in the euro's final .

El Flaco

Reminder: Today is FIFA gala award.

Our players won't attend in order to prioritise preparations for out game against Athletic Bilbao.

F

FlaFCB

C1vx1mSXEAATx8Z.jpg:large

Their best 11. Strange that griezmann isn't there. lel.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So Messi was the highest rated attacker ahead of Cristiano in the FIFPro vote, which is voted by footballers around the World, but is going to come 2nd in the mickey mouse award voted by Captains and Managers :thinking:

Home of Barca Fans