Lliga: (El Clasico) FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-1

F

Flavia

You mean that we can buy players in the summer, but not have them play until Jan 2016?

Yes, that's right. In order for that to happen, though, the player would need to stay loaned at his current club.

Bucky

Penya Member
Thanks for that Flavia :D

Yup as stated StarLord, fingers crossed business can continue and then the cavalry comes in January.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Although it remains a secondary concern compared to a new rightback and a midfielder, we really ought to consider bringing in a new forward (Vietto/Dybala/?) who can actually push Neymar/Suarez to be at their best. A new pure winger might also be a nice addition to the squad, but we could probably use one of Adama/Deulofeu for that.

StarLord

Yes, that's right. In order for that to happen, though, the player would need to stay loaned at his current club.

Great.

As we clearly need a world-class midfielder, whom people in here think that we should bring in? Pogba? Koke? Veratti? Somebody else?

StarLord

Pay Koke's buyout and be done with it. Or bring in Gundogan.

Wasn't Gundogan out for one year or something? Can we take such a gamble?

And isn't Pogba the most potent young midfielder overall? Sure Veratti is better on the ball, and Koke is more systematic and focused (also also Spanish) but Pogba combines, technique, passing, power and height. I think he would be my pick.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Gundogan was out for a year because of a freak back injury. He initially didn't want surgery so he tried recovering for a few months without back surgery. Unfortunately it didn't work and he had to get surgery.

StarLord

Gundogan was out for a year because of a freak back injury. He initially didn't want surgery so he tried recovering for a few months without back surgery. Unfortunately it didn't work and he had to get surgery.

How has he been doing since returning from that injury?

CuleLife4Life

I wouldn't mind getting a really young striker like Dyabla or Vietto. Sucks to say but Suarez is going to be 29 by the end of next season. Ideally we'd get three more productive seasons off of him and then hope for the best after 32 although I feel like his style would have him decline sooner rather than later. Wouldn't be bad to have his understudy here and waiting.

Home of Barca Fans