Barcelona 2012/2013 kits revealed

F

Flavia

I really liked the home kit in action(Tito-Pep charity mtach). It looks great on the players. But the away kit is so bad it makes me wanna cry :lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
so Piqué was right, the home kit is actually kinda great.

the shade of blue (LOL, philosophy joke) was just right to make it un-PSG-ish. the players look great in it, especially Big Dave.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
But the away looks even worse on the players, I think...They look like a disco band from the 70s...or extras from the Flash Gordon ​film

Pepe Silvia

I really liked the home kit in action(Tito-Pep charity mtach). It looks great on the players. But the away kit is so bad it makes me wanna cry :lol:
I thought I'd like the home kit when I saw it first released, but when I saw it up close I just hate it to death. The gradients are just dots up close and it looks awful imho.

.............and the away kits................................

View attachment 5506

VincevvZ

the home kit isnt that bad, i dont really like it but hey, nike has made some far worse jerseys. the away kit is disgusting, a real joke
edit: nevermind, ive given the home jersey another long hard look and i dont like it either. were nike on drugs?

M

Messi+Eto

Oh my goodness is this a freaking circus?! What have they done?! I hate both of them. . . Not befitting at all!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans