• Real Madrid

Votes: 28 45.9%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 33 54.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Smile

United will win the ease, Madrid are a 1 man team if there was every one and I think if any team will know how to stop Ronaldo it will be United since they worked with him for 6 years and were the ones who developed his game. I think the game will be similar to United vs Jose's Inter game in 09, United won that with ease, think it was something like 2-2 in Milan or 2-1 to United and 2-0 at Old Trafford. Can see it being like that this time, hope Madrid score first, if they do it will be like poking a bees nest, United will be swarming all over them after that, if United score first though can see them trying to sit back and will be worse off for it.

I'm going for 2-2 Wednesday, 3-1 to United at Old Trafford and remember when Ray Wilkins or Neil Quinn (which ever clown Sky Sports have on) goes 'who could have predicted this?' you lot can go, Smile predicated dis :rap:

Last edited:

poldep

United will win the ease, Madrid are a 1 man team if there was every one and I think if any team will know how to stop Ronaldo it will be United since they worked with him for 6 years and were the ones who developed his game. I think the game will be similar to United vs Jose's Inter game in 09, United won that with ease, think it was something like 2-2 in Milan or 2-1 to United and 2-0 at Old Trafford. Can see it being like that this time, hope Madrid score first, if they do it will be like poking a bees nest, United will be swarming all over them after that, if United score first though can see them trying to sit back and will be worse off for it.

I'm going for 2-2 Wednesday, 3-1 to United at Old Trafford and remember when Ray Wilkins or Neil Quinn (which ever clown Sky Sports have on) goes 'who could have predicted this?' you lot can go, Smile predicated dis :rap:

lol :D

poldep

Sadly but I really don't see United winning this game. Madrid have a better defence and they have cr7. I wish RVP could score a hattrick against them though!

PearLBLacK

Banned
There is no way Man U is winning this. Madrid will teach them a lesson.

Madrid. Utd don't have a defense and their midfield is pretty weak as well.

Sadly, rm will trash man united.

I hope to god that Utd win but there is no way, 3-0 madrid in the first leg 1-0 Utd in the second.

Utd will leave so many gaps when they attack and they will get exploited, i personally dont think they stand a chance.

I think the Madrid defense is way better than the United defense.

Like your optimism, but very nervous myself. Our problem in away matches isn't lack of form, but the complete lack of motivation. But the various games against top opposition, the motivation and desire to not only win and bag three points, but thrash the opponent was there. The team came out motivated for all of our games vs Barca this season, and Man City, even Borussia in both legs. So I don't think our performance against the likes of Osasuna should be taken into too much consideration, but the other games against top opposition.

The only thing I'm worried about is Jose and his stupidity. I hope he learned his lesson from Bayern, and doesn't plan to score early then sit back and wait it out. We should try to bag as many as possible, give us whatever advantage we can get for the second leg.

B

beautifulgame

Mourinho always has trouble with Fergie and both of them are aware of it.

Real is superior by far in terms of talent but I always put money on Ferguson to outcoach Mourinho.

ammarfcb

ze special one
udICTN.jpg

activate it
ScEKAP.gif

S

Smile

Think United will start with something like:-

------------------De Gea-----------------
Rafael-----Ferdinand-----Vidic---------Evra
------------Carrick-------Cleverley---------
----Kagawa--------Rooney-------Welbeck----
-----------------Van Persie----------------

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
It seems pretty likely that Ferguson will play Jones to try to man-mark Ozil/Ronaldo out of this game, I would do something like this:
Carrick--Jones--Cleverly
Kagawa--Rooney
RVP

Jones runs around wherever Ronaldo goes (or Ozil, depending on who Ferguson wants man-marked). Considering it's at the Bernabeu, I'm pretty sure United will go forward exclusively on the counter-attack.

Last edited:
S

Smile

It seems pretty likely that Ferguson will play Jones to try to man-mark Ozil/Ronaldo out of this game, I would do something like this:
Carrick--Jones--Cleverly
Kagawa--Rooney
RVP

Jones runs around wherever Ronaldo goes (or Ozil, depending on who Ferguson wants man-marked). Considering it's at the Bernabeu, I'm pretty sure United will go forward exclusively on the counter-attack.

Nah can't see Sir Alex using man marking tactics twice on the trot m8.

Can see Welbeck starting and honestly think he'll be the main man who Madrid will struggle with, not necessarily him being the goal scorer just his movement/speed and link up play, i have a feeling they might struggle with him just like Liverpool did recently with him coming off the left and moving inside, basicly playing a free role.

Could maybe see Valenica over Kagawa, Valencia covers a lot of ground in games and always tracks back and Rafael will probably need help with Ronaldo.

La LL

Generally Delightful
A very hard game to predict. Normally I would say Madrid without a second thought but what with Madrid's current instability, injury woes and political backstabbing and with Man U soaring with a RVP led attack, I'm going to say Man U.

Home of Barca Fans