best players you have seen play in a stadium

Hamzah

High Definition Member
which are the best players you have actually seen play right in front of you? i have seen cristiano ronaldo, ryan giggs, paul scholes, gattuso, inzaghi, maldini, nesta, kaka, seedorf

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
does it have to be soccer?

cause i actually met and rode on the team bus of South Africa during the World Cup of 96!

Those were the days.. I loved cricket and Jonty Rhodes was the name. Shame that I lost my autograph booklet... I would have made a killing.

W

woobie

Hm.
I still think the 91 Milan squad as a unit wins. I've seen various other players for Milan since then. Aside from that, the Batistuta-Rui Costa duo at Fiorentina was a thing of beauty in its day. I loved Peter Schmeichel and the Laudrup brothers for Denmark. Zidane. Ronaldo (Luis Nazario, not the one from Portugal). Del Piero. Gah. It's a long list.

W

woobie

In Poland, actually. But well enough paid to get to Italy with relative ease.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Sorry for showing off here a bit.

--------------------------------Kahn------------------------------------
---Sagnol-----------Stam-----------Thuram---------------Cole-------
--------------------------------Vieira-----------------------------------
-------Robben-----------------Sneijder--------------------Ribery----
--------------------------Henry----------v.Nistelrooy------------------

Bench

Van der Sar
V.Bronckhorst
F. De Boer
Campbell
K.Toure
Makelele
Malouda
Seedorf
Ballack
Klose
Makaay

Honourable mentions:

Gordon
Davids
Abidal
Kanu
Shevchenko
Wiltord
Frings
v.Persie
Huntelaar
Kuyt
Mathijsen

Lemmi

The Reckoner
does it have to be soccer?

cause i actually met and rode on the team bus of South Africa during the World Cup of 96!

Those were the days.. I loved cricket and Jonty Rhodes was the name. Shame that I lost my autograph booklet... I would have made a killing.

what world cup was that in 96?

been quite lucky with who i have seen to be honest, roy keane and edgar davids at their peak was quite a sight

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
what world cup was that in 96?

been quite lucky with who i have seen to be honest, roy keane and edgar davids at their peak was quite a sight

cricket... i thought that was clear from the post. you will make an awful lawyer when it comes to paying attention to detail..

Home of Barca Fans