Liga | Round 24: Atlético de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona 1-2

Morten

Nah we couldn't even defeat them on camp nou in league and needed a lot of luck to win in the copa.

And they just smashed 4 past levurkusen on their home.

But doesnt Leverkusen have a habbit of getting crushed in the knockouts, isnt that their "thing"?

Vilarrubi

It should have been at least 3-1 at the Camp Nou to them, with the onside goal ruled offside and the missed penalty.

I think it will come down to whoever takes their chances.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We badly need a redemption game and I hope this one is it. But honestly I'd say let's mentally prepare for a loss, with the way we have been playing lately.

Did Luis Enrique give the team a couple of days off by the way? Sometimes I wonder if he is simply too lax in training and preparations for games. Getting a rest is necessary sometimes but don't we need to drill, drill and drill to make sure our game plan will be carried out perfectly ahead of a hugely important game like this?

Nucky

Maybe Atletico will have a bad and we can get a point. Hope Real loses some points tonight vs Valencia.

kjk2184

RM just lost to Valencia and they have Villareal away this weekend. This match just became even more important, if that's possible...

F

FlaFCB

We need three points. So that's what I mean.

If the Valencia result doesn't motivate the team I don't know what will.

Same thing I thought. rm still have to play celta and villarreal away too. If they aren't motivated Sunday, then it's hopeless.

Home of Barca Fans