K1, ufc, mma

Horatio

You're welcome
Nobody enjoys Michael Page? Been following him for a while now and did a Pokemon celebration after winning his game yesterday.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ronda back tonight. I think she'll lose again and retire.

Hope she does.

Badass.

C04iDahUQAA-008.png

F

FlaFCB

Really quick. Ronda still can't fight boxing, stiff as a tree, can't dodge at all.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Hope she does.

Badass.

C04iDahUQAA-008.png

I think the masks, makeup och silly nicknames should be kept out of the UFC - it'll soon become like WWF if they don't cut it out. But oh dear did Ronda get har face smashed in - looked like some amateur noob fighting top notch pro. She was training och avoiding media for a year, what now?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Got tickets to UFC 214 in Anaheim, very excited for Jones-Cormier, kind of overshadowed by Mayweather-Mcgregor, but easily the fight of the year i'd say & IMO the best rivalry, also number 1 & 2 in the sport for me.

Trickykid

Got tickets to UFC 214 in Anaheim, very excited for Jones-Cormier, kind of overshadowed by Mayweather-Mcgregor, but easily the fight of the year i'd say & IMO the best rivalry, also number 1 & 2 in the sport for me.

Holy shit, man, enjoy! How much did you have to fork out for them?
Not that there's much chance of it, but I hope DC smashes Jones.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Holy shit, man, enjoy! How much did you have to fork out for them?
Not that there's much chance of it, but I hope DC smashes Jones.

Well i was going to get them when they were $75 a piece when they went on sale, but the card sucked originally until it formed & now it's stacked, so i ended up waiting along time & $200 a piece :facepalm: oh well

I like both DC & Jones, i love when Jones plays the bad guy like he's doing right now, it's genuine & he's the man. The nice guy act is fake and not good.

Trickykid

Well i was going to get them when they were $75 a piece when they went on sale, but the card sucked originally until it formed & now it's stacked, so i ended up waiting along time & $200 a piece :facepalm: oh well

I like both DC & Jones, i love when Jones plays the bad guy like he's doing right now, it's genuine & he's the man. The nice guy act is fake and not good.

Ouch, that's harsh. Should be worth it, though.
The hit and run incident made me loathe JJ somewhat fierce.

Home of Barca Fans