Andres Iniesta

K

kroki223

The way I see it Messi is better, but I still somehow prefer Iniesta

Why? Somebody who wants to be a Messi copy, and doesn't have own style? Some people can't see that from Messi is just one and is born 10 years.

X

xaviniesta

Yeah, it's something similar for me. Messi is the best but my favorite are Xavi and Busquets just because they're so calm when they have the ball, I know they won't lose it. And I always like to see how they make spaces for each other in midfield.

they are the masters in midfield while messi is the master in final third, and don is the master by gently picking your clothes off, piece by piece, leaving you naked and embarresed in the arena. they are all different, no need to compare them :lol:

10-10

listen people there is messi en comes ----------------and than comes Iniesta (picasso)
believe me the people who think that cr7 is the second best player just do not see diffrense in qwality between picasso en cr7.
i think that messi is the best player of all time bij the way, there has never been a player in history who had most assists en goals in a season, and if there was please tell me who that is.

Meitux

this guy deserves tottaly a ballon dor it would be shame if in his career he doesnt have not even one, i think he is close for this year but its always messi in the way

Hatem Ben Arfa

Iniesta is the best player in the world. he deserves the Ballon D'Or this season.

73 goals from my idol is nice, but there is much much more to football than goals.

MaestroXavi

The servant

Personally after watching this and knowing what he's done at both international and club level he deserves the Balon d'or and if Messi wins it I will be happy but not as happy as I would be for him
World class and decisive,way I see it Messi may make a game more watchable,but it's Iniesta who make the game watchable in the first place.
:lol: at the Iniesta Ronaldo comparison

numero

Iniesta is the best player in the world. he deserves the Ballon D'Or this season.

73 goals from my idol is nice, but there is much much more to football than goals.

You are an idiot , if you don't see what Messi does without the goals . But if you can see and understand it , then you are not an idiot.

Hatem Ben Arfa

You are an idiot , if you don't see what Messi does without the goals . But if you can see and understand it , then you are not an idiot.

there is no need to call me an idiot

Of course messi does more than score goals, he gets loads of assists (28) too. However when deciding Ballon D'Or Messi's 73 goals will be the major stand out, not his 28 assists. Hence why I say there is more to football than goals. I don't recall someone winning Ballon D'Or based on the number assists they get. It is down to HOW they play the game, HOW they contribute to their team.

Home of Barca Fans