Neymar Jr. - v5

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol, Neymar's buyout is 220m now I believe.

I'd like to see Man Utd paying that + the taxes on top of it. If they do it, then so be it.

Problem is, even they cannot afford that.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If we could get Verratti/Bernardo Silva + another great player, why not. Although by next season with a different manager, Neymar could improve.

Thing is, board just wasted 100 million on making us worse than last season.

Imagine them in panic mode this summer.

CatalinR10

Lol, Neymar's buyout is 220m now I believe.

I'd like to see Man Utd paying that + the taxes on top of it. If they do it, then so be it.

Problem is, even they cannot afford that.

even if they pay that ammount , who are we going to replace Neymar with ? There is no one in the world better than he is on the LW for Barca and u can't get Veratti for midfield cause he doesn't wan't to leave .

Well just end up spending 220 mil on above average signings and blow another season up.

Board is incompetent , they wasted over 100 mil last summer on dumb transfers. If u have faith they will do better with 220 mil then just lol .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If we could get Verratti/Bernardo Silva + another great player, why not. Although by next season with a different manager, Neymar could improve.

Thing is, board just wasted 100 million on making us worse than last season.

Imagine them in panic mode this summer.

They might already be in panic mode considering Messi might demand continuity and quality in the Sporting Project. He'll renew either way, but the longer it takes the more pressure it will be on Bartomeu and the Board, and the more fans will turn on them in fear of losing him.

Although this time we might actually sign good fit, quality players, hopefully.

serghei

I have no problem with us losing Neymar and getting 220m. or whatever his buyout is. Barca is and will be bigger than one player and everyone can be replaced, not necessarily by signing a better individual player, but more by adjusting our tactics to cope with the loss of said player.

FC B

I wouldn't let Neymar go even though I really can't stand the way he lost momentum since 2014-2015 season, there is no replacement for him in the whole world of football and Barca isn't a selling club.
He even might improve under the next coach and getting Verratti and/or other super players in exchange for him isn't realistical.

LeeRomeno

What people don't realize is that the second we sell Neymar for that amount the prices for any potential replacement will triple for us. So any player who's contract does not include buyout, will cost 3 times normal amount for us. So I hope we will not sell him.

Alik

What people don't realize is that the second we sell Neymar for that amount the prices for any potential replacement will triple for us. So any player who's contract does not include buyout, will cost 3 times normal amount for us. So I hope we will not sell him.

yeah, the only way to sell Neymar and get proper replacement is by trade + cash.

That's the only way to get someone like Veratti.

Barcilliant

Jose Mourinho has made contact with Neymar to lure him to Manchester United
Mourinho, as SPORT have learned, is calling Neymar regularly to invite him to leave Barcelona and sign for Manchester. It is his usual way of functioning - the coach likes taking part in these conversations himself

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/jose-mourinho-has-made-contact-with-neymar-lure-him-manchester-united-5859703

How Mourinho is trying to convince Neymar to join Manchester United
Messi’s presence could hinder Neymar’s growth as a player and as an international icon, according to Mourinho

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/how-mourinho-trying-convince-neymar-join-manchester-united-5859773

Man United and Neymar: Economic power and the need for an icon
United, who paid 125m euros for Pogba would have no qualms in paying the player’s 200m euro release fee clause and offer him a better deal

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/manchester-united-and-neymar-economic-power-and-need-for-icon-5859730

Utd need an icon?

I thought Pogba was their icon.

Neymar would be kicked to bits in the EPL. He would get no protection from the refs whatsoever.

The weather and Nightlife in Manchester isn't that hot either.

Home of Barca Fans