UCL semi-final Poll for 2nd Leg

From the 2nd leg who will make ULC Final.

• Chelsea and Bayern

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Atleti and Bayern

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Atleti and Real Madrid

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Chelsea and Real Madrid

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ManusXavi

Who will advance. Simple. I was thinking Madrid. Now I think Bayern 2-0 at home advancing overall.
Atleti to draw and advance on the away rule. Who do you really think will advance

I'm about to say the obvious >>> remember that this is NOT a 'who do I want to win' poll.

Last edited:

ManusXavi

I thought "why not" - Il make another poll

I think Bayern will overcome the odds. Many don't but I do.

Last edited:

ManusXavi

My pick I think doesn't have a lot of substance. It's hard to call for me. I'm relying abit on Lahm at Right back to play well and keep his Centrebacks focused. I'm also relying on Madrid to concede a penalty/red card. I don't think Bayern will get 3 goals otherwise.

FC B

Who will advance. Simple. I was thinking Madrid. Now I think Bayern 2-0 at home advancing overall.
Atleti to draw and advance on the away rule. Who do you really think will advance

I'm about to say the obvious >>> remember that this is NOT a 'who do I want to win' poll.

I think many here can't help themselves voting whom they want to reach the final especially since there such a close call so far.
I want and think Bayern will face Atletico in the final. A rm - Chelshit would be an absolute nightmare of a final to me.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans