Messi-Suarez-Neymar - famous MSN

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
barcca_title__3333665b.jpg

Best trident in history?

I'm trying to think back and can't think of more lethal trio in recent history.
Granted, they've only been playing together little over a year so it's ungrateful to compare but one still can't but wonder at their chemistry and how generous they are with each other.

Makes you proud to have them at Barca in this moment in time.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
It still blows my mind how we ended up getting both of them. I love every second of it! It is like making your dream team on fifa, except it is real life...

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
For me no doubt at all, on top of the cheer quality of each one of them (top 1,2 & 3 in the world) their relationship on and off the pitch makes them the Mozarts of football attacking tridents.

Feel really (like reaaally) blessed to have them all together and watch them play, and seing how both Neymar and Suarez have upped their level (if that was even possible) from last season, and Messi soon to be back to his goat-level ... let's just say I'm very optimistic about this season too :)

Catalan Fan

Best, Law, Charlton were great players back in the day although I don't think they came close to having the same understanding and chemistry as our front three.

Whenever any one of them scores, they are quick to acknowledge the assist as well.That's shows a genuine team ethic and unity which is rare to see.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
My grandfather used to tell me of Hungary and Puskas-Kocsis-Hidegkuti

Different times, different football I guess.

Catalan Fan

My grandfather used to tell me of Hungary and Puskas-Kocsis-Hidegkuti

Different times, different football I guess.

First international team to beat ENG at home, 6-3 in '53.Played them in Budapest next yr n ended up 7-1 lol.

During the warm up for the Wembley game some ENG players were laughing at Puscas for being overweight, little did they know ! Think it's safe to say though that in the modern era we have the best 3 forwards.

Alik

Yeah, to me there's no doubt they're the best.

We have the 3 best players in the world as our front three. That's really not fair.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Is it weird that I'm bothered by the order of those names? Imo it should be Neymar-Suarez-Messi (positions) or Messi-Neymar-Suarez(in terms of when they arrived to the club). It's indeed the best trident that I have ever seen.

Neymessi

I am pretty young so I haven't seen much of any amazing historical tridents but it would be really hard to top this trident.I think a lot of people rate historical things better because of nostalgia and after many years from now,this trident will be probably regarded as the best trident ever.

Home of Barca Fans