Lliga | Round 24: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 6-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I don't see Marca saying anything bad though Flavia. Also is El chingiruito TV a madrid based program?

Yes, a Madrid based TV filled with bias. Search Marca a bit, you'll find things eventually.

Sepuldinho

this was 3.30 am local time game. somehow i missed my alarm and woke up at 4.30. what a good timing!

that penalty.. :worthy:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Don't like that we got Neymar, Busi and Masche all on 4 YC's, one away from suspension. No easy league games until the Getafe game at home in a month.

Horatio

You're welcome
Don't like that we got Neymar, Busi and Masche all on 4 YC's, one away from suspension. No easy league games until the Getafe game at home in a month.

No easy league games? The upcoming games until Getafe are Gijon away, Las palmas away, Sevilla home, Rayo Vallecano away, Eibar away. Pretty easy line-up imo.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
No easy league games? The upcoming games until Getafe are Gijon away, Las palmas away, Sevilla home, Rayo Vallecano away, Eibar away. Pretty easy line-up imo.

Have you seen our away games recently? Even bottom-of-the-league Levante was close to taking points from us.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Thought Barcelona were playing well as were Celta Vigo in the first half, wasn't too bothered by the 1-1 scoreline as it seemed clear that Leo, Iniesta & Busquets were waiting for the rest of the team to pick up their tempo...and in the 2nd half they did

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think even Neymar spoke about away game schedule after the match so players must be aware.
Easy teams on paper but we aren't convincing on the road this season.

I reckon we are bound do slip somewhere in next 4 games but it's understandable.

---------------------

Madrid based AS and Marca covers

289ju5e.jpg

2r5dpqf.jpg

Nucky

First half was good, we only lack of finish but then in second half we destroyed them. Nice payback for 4-1 on their ground in the beganning of the season. No need to say anything about Messi cuz it's clear for several years that he is from another planet, Suarez is probably in his life form, beast striker and I hope he wins Pichichi. Neymar is a little out of form compared to his performance when Messi was injured but nothing bad they still are the best attacking trio in the world. Another brilliant performance from our boys..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans