Vinícius Júnior

vlad

He is still 18 years old, he can turn into robinho or he can make it big there, depends on his mentality, so far he is doing okay

Edit: im more interested, will real again with unexpirienced coach make it far in CL again? its their competition after all, like barca in la liga

Last edited:

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
he is well surrounded and will do good but i dont know if he'll make it big, that's another question.

Zidane82

Graham Hunter just said the kid is the most talented youngster he's seen SINCE Messi !!

High praise indeed..

El Gato

Villarato!
Should start the local Barcaforum list of young overrated players. Seems he's 2nd behind Mbappe ain't he.

wisconsincule

Pains me to say this but he looks very promising. Haven’t really paid much attention to him until recently but it doesn’t seem like he has been a massive goal scorer throughout his career?

El Gato

Villarato!
[MENTION=20321]wisconsincule[/MENTION]

Prototype winger. He’s Hazard-lite, with a worse finish.

[MENTION=16041]FinBarcelonafan[/MENTION]
The comment about space.. I mean he didn’t have a truckload of it. Sure, he was occasionally let loose on the counter which doesn’t happen against teams that don’t play a high line. But that’s pretty much where he excelled since November. Most teams that we play defend at their penalty box line. He is good at taking on fullbacks from a dead ball to create openings.

Porque

Best young player since Mbappe. I think the point with Vinicius is that he has started playing so well, so quick in a huge club. That is rare for young players.

As a comparison, maybe Dembele looked better in Rennes but he took a while to hit the ground running at Barcelona. Injuries and Valverde aside, Vinicius has just made it, straight away. The trust of Solari from Castilla too here has helped a lot too.

He will have an inevitable dip and people will question how good he will be (it happened with Ronaldo and Messi), but how he has seamlessly jumped from Brazil to Real Madrid is mightily impressive.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans