NFL

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Peyton :lol:

avsxld

Cam Newton and his team looked like they were not ready for a game on the national stage yet. Ironically enough, the Giants always do well when their back are against the wall and/or with no expectations.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
We always seem to make the Dolphins our bitch :D Saw the game from the 4th quarter onwards. OT victories are always sweet! especially in Miami!

La LL

Generally Delightful
WTF only now do I see that Raiders won against the Steelers?? Looked them up on some game cast this sunday since I couldn't find a stream and assumed they were losing so I get pissed and didn't bother to look again.

Man I gotta find a sportsbar worth its salt.

Also what a way for Seahawks to end their game against Packers. Lmao, could've sworn Jennings caught it first.

hellsangel1

The replacement officials are starting to completely lose it but I still think the owners will try to push this thing as far as possible. How they could give that as a touchdown even after review is completely beyond me. There were several crucial bad calls in that game.

Pepe Silvia

Huge stir. Most watched Sports Center in history last night because of it. Truthfully, I turned off the game at the start of the 4th (BORING ASS GAME) so I missed the fireworks, but I saw what I needed to see, strong defensive stands by both teams and just shit attitude and display from Rodgers. I really like what I saw from Marshawn Lynch and Pete Carroll balls to keep pounding out the run even when Green Bay held them off. Still though, boring game.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Huge stir. Most watched Sports Center in history last night because of it. Truthfully, I turned off the game at the start of the 4th (BORING ASS GAME) so I missed the fireworks, but I saw what I needed to see, strong defensive stands by both teams and just shit attitude and display from Rodgers. I really like what I saw from Marshawn Lynch and Pete Carroll balls to keep pounding out the run even when Green Bay held them off. Still though, boring game.

I'd have a shit attitude too if I was sacked 8 times in the first.

Say what you want about Rodgers he's the only reason Green Bay should have won that. The 4th was a gong show, the refs lost control long before that last play.

Pepe Silvia

Headlines :lol:

"49ers Embarrass Jets"
"Niners run all over Jets, who lose Holmes to injury"

... back to winning for the Niners!!! :D

hellsangel1

I don't know how you can say that Rodgers had a shit attitude in that game. The guy got sacked or hit a shit load of times despite the fact that Seattle for the most part were just rushing with 4 guys, it's a testament to the fact that he remained calm despite the terrible performance from the Packers O-line and got his team going in the 2nd half.

However, this week's game against the Saints was much closer than I thought it would be. the Saints have a terrible defense and are missing cruicial guys on top of that, I thought Aaron would light them up but that was not the case. Everybody knows that Greenbay has no running game but their recievers or tight end aren't making those kind of explosive plays they made last year. And with a suspect defence I don't know how far this Packers team can go although it's early going. They did have a good win against the Bears though but I didn't watch that game so I don't know if the Packers were great that game or if Chicago just played badly.

Home of Barca Fans