Show me your Blaugrana spirit

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Couldn't find a similar thread but I had always been curious about what & how culés express their blaugrana spirit (This doesn't mean madridistas are to rain on the parade here)

Could be anything but let's skip the body art & kits, eh?...Even how your may decorate your home/apartment/car etc ...In fact, would love ideas on a Blaugrana theme'd room/office for our home

fwbk7.jpg

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice thread Mike! And cool slippers. :)

Using the phone more and more but still prefer to use notebooks to write stuff down.
One I keep next me right now.

357inox.jpg

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Hahaha, I have a lot of those notebooks too... However, most of them are unused because I haven't finished using one from the 08-09 season with Bojan, Messi and Xavi on the cover...

F

Flavia

I got this tupperware cup from a friend. Looks nice on my desk.
590956b0ff273cf6fdd6c239c7518807.jpg

JerseyAddict

It's not that bad actually!

OK. I have to second that. I have deodorat like that. Must take a pic. Got it for my birthday. And I have CESC and XAVI notebook to. When my kid was born I wrote info for medical nurse in it. My wife was like... not again.

But realy have to take a pic of my kids carseat. It is a nice placeholder for barca scarfs and 2015 finals ball.

JerseyAddict

sjedalo-web.jpg klinac-MUTNA.jpg

My kids car seat :) to remind him of his first ever witnessed CL title. He also has Barça blau-grana size 5 ball... and size 1 Barça ball for "room football". We have 2 small plastic goals in living room. Shooting practice.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He'll have evidence of supporting Barca in their 2nd ever treble season. :)

Is that a blanket or part of the seat?

Home of Barca Fans