Copa semis: Villarreal-Barca 1-3 (2-6 agg.)

Icarium

Lifestealer
Our defense is better than real defense, but yeah we have to be careful and scoring an early goal is important.

JamDav1982

Would put money on the same tactics as the Atletico away game.

Front three will stay up park and ball will get cleared early and wide to them. Basically forcing Villareal into an open game which suits Barca as they dont have the same standard of attacking players and may need to score three goals to Barcas one.

L

linetty

Of course the players need to treat this game really seriously but for me it's over. We don't need to attack at all costs so we'll hit them on the counter.

Asylum15

If we needed any warning, Villarreal just showed it v Real.

They'll be dangerous, but so will we on the counter.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
They gave us headaches last time but now they'll have to attack from the start and that suits Barca.

vlad

i don't have a good feeling about this game. I think we'd probably lose.

i know this comment was made 20 days ago, but, what the fuck dude? how can you write things like this as a barca fan? i read here some phrase like "jinx, anti-jinx" how old are you? i read this forum on daily basis, i was too lazy to register, but when i read comments like this i get pissed, fuuuuck, can´t stand this state of mind, admin should delete comments like this, probably after writing comment like this i will be banned, just because i think that is absolutely wrong to write things like this, sorry if i was too harsh, but i just needed to write this, adieu!

gatsu

This game is far from over.

This Villarreal team is very dangerous.

We must score first or else it could be a very difficult night.

Defensively we HAVE to be on top of our game.

Let's do this!!!

Absolutely agree, tactically and technically they are on point, and its specifically this kind of technical and disciplined teams who hurt us the most.

Wednesday's game is very promising, best 11 is a must.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Waiting to see the line-up of Sir Luis Enrique to pronostic, anything is possible ^^

beogatts

i know this comment was made 20 days ago, but, what the fuck dude? how can you write things like this as a barca fan? i read here some phrase like "jinx, anti-jinx" how old are you? i read this forum on daily basis, i was too lazy to register, but when i read comments like this i get pissed, fuuuuck, can´t stand this state of mind, admin should delete comments like this, probably after writing comment like this i will be banned, just because i think that is absolutely wrong to write things like this, sorry if i was too harsh, but i just needed to write this, adieu!

if u jst joined dis forum then yes there r pple here with low expectations n dunt have the guts yet to stay positive during this lucho's era :vermaelen:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Obviously, Pique, Busquets and Iniesta are starting since they were rested vs. Granada. It'll probably be the strongest 11 with only Rakitic rested.

----------Stegen
Alves-Pique--Mascherano-Alba
--Rafinha-Busquets-Iniesta
--Messi--Suarez---Neymar

Home of Barca Fans