Which are the best seats in the stadium?

DANI L

Hi guys,

I will be going to Camp Nou for a UCL match against PSG on 10 Dec 2014.

Since the stadium is HUGE... can I have some advise on which are the best areas to get an awesome view of the match?

This is a chance of a lifetime for me to see two of the teams I support play :party1:

Thanks!
DANI L

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
We sat in Bocca 200 when we went. Tier 2 near the corner in the grandstand. Excellent view as we could see everything whilst also seeing the players reasonably close as well.

Bucky

Penya Member
Depends on your budget and how much you're willing to pay for a seat. Also if you prefer side view or behind the goal. Up to tier 2, as tier 3 I've read can feel quite far away up in the nosebleeds and will be more for atmosphere and taking in the sight of Camp Nou.

pacp_96

Hi...

Where is Bocca 200? So sorry but I am not too familiar with the stadium and its seating

Erm. You know the last A of 'FC Barcelona', it is under that near the front of the second tier. If you go on the stadium map on the ticket sections it gives you names when you hover over the section.

pacp_96

I'll just have a look :)

Edit: They mainly appear to be single seats. Is that ok?

Last edited:

pacp_96

Yes... I am travelling alone to Barcelona to catch this match... all the way from Malaysia! :neymar:

Makes it easier for you then. :)

There are two seats in 200. But it depends whether you want a better view of the game or better views of the players close up.

Bucky

Penya Member
I'd prefer the side view and my budget is 150euros... which is better; Tribuna or Lateral?

Sorry just to answer this one, you'll be fine in that case for budget.

It depends if you want to be under the roof or not. Tribuna is under that massive canopy/roof, Lateral is not like the rest of the stadium and is open to the elements.

pacp_96

is this seat ok?

TRIBUNA 2 CNTR. SUP. - 305 - Row: 0019 - Seat: 0022

Better than the other one IMO. Like I said have a look on the link I put up and you can see the kind of view you would get from different areas. :)

Home of Barca Fans