Adrien Rabiot

Morten

Did we read the same article? The one I posted wasn't about PSG specifically.

The article doesnt matter, the fact remains that QSG is basically a nation, so even if the clubs they are "competing" with get a little bit more on the side is of no importance at all.

Donatello

France is becoming a football nation. The energy there should they win will be immense. Media, supporters, and the entire french footballing system will be energized.

Lol.. Italy won the WC and went on a downfall. Hell, even Germany winning WC didn't raise BuLi's power.

You live inside a bubble.

Birdy

Why is Kante available for 80m? Are Chelsea in money problems and need to get rid of him?

Chelsea not playing in the CL this year, they will have a hard time keeping all of their star players (Hazard, Kante, Willian, Courtois) most of which had already expressed already desire to leave earlier last season.
It also coincides with Conte's sacking, Sarri's taking over, and a new era starting with different brand of football.
IF you put all the factors together, I reckon most if not all of these 4 players will leave Chelsea this summer if Chelsea is satisfied economically.

Now, there is a kind of 'objective' valuation of the players in the current market. And Kante, given his position, cannot exceed 80-100m

Messi983

Lol.. Italy won the WC and went on a downfall. Hell, even Germany winning WC didn't raise BuLi's power.

Looks like 1. HNL will become a top 5 league in the world after Croatia will win on Sunday. :)

Chelsea not playing in the CL this year, they will have a hard time keeping all of their star players (Hazard, Kante, Willian, Courtois) most of which had already expressed already desire to leave earlier last season.
It also coincides with Conte's sacking, Sarri's taking over, and a new era starting with different brand of football.
IF you put all the factors together, I reckon most if not all of these 4 players will leave Chelsea this summer if Chelsea is satisfied economically.

Now, there is a kind of 'objective' valuation of the players in the current market. And Kante, given his position, cannot exceed 80-100m

I think Courtouis is a sure bet to leave. His contract ends next year and he wants to return to Spain so I think RM will go after him. They will probably try to keep Hazard for another season and convince him to renew in the meantime if not they'll sell next year. Willian will leave if we'll be crazy enough to offer close to what they want. Hopefully United will over-bid us if Mou still wants him. Kante will stay unless PSG will pay something crazy like 100M. As much as I would like him here I don't see we'll offer that much for a defensive midfielder.

In any case I think whatever plans we have with Chelsea players everything will be cleared over the next two weeks at most now that Conte was officially sacked and Sarri will take over.

Jair Ventura

Germany won the WC at a time when they're domestic league was ranked 2nd in Europe. In recent years their league has fallen off, and Germany performed poorly at the WC. On the other hand, the French national team, if they win on Sunday, will be the most successful national over the last 20 years at a time when the French domestic league is experiencing a renaissance. The brightest young star in the world will be a Frenchmen, playing in France.

Vilarrubi

Germany won the WC at a time when they're domestic league was ranked 2nd in Europe. In recent years their league has fallen off, and Germany performed poorly at the WC. On the other hand, the French national team, if they win on Sunday, will be the most successful national over the last 20 years at a time when the French domestic league is experiencing a renaissance. The brightest young star in the world will be a Frenchmen, playing in France.

I’ve never seen someone defend a country so much who’s not from it ever before like you do.. . are you Lutece in disguise.. or even from Brazil? Genuine question

Judoman

Dude you don t make any sence. Please stop.

By your logic Spain/England should be permanent champions since the fall of Serie A.

Yes, France has an awesome team. Yes, Mbappe is an awesome player. But that doesn t translate in to some kind of magic transformation of French league. Infact league quality doesn t translate in to
national team quality.

Be laud, when French clubs start to win CL/EL trophies.

p.s. I wonder what happens to your French league enthusiasm, if/when Neymar moves to Madrid.

Jair Ventura

I’ve never seen someone defend a country so much who’s not from it ever before like you do.. . are you Lutece in disguise.. or even from Brazil? Genuine question

Lol many of my favorite players play in a league people feel the need to insult. Thats why I defend it.

fergus90

I don't necessarily think winning the World Cup would help boost the league, however I do very much agree with Mbappe being the next star and if he plays in the league it will surely attract others. To be fair PSG is already full of stars, it's hoping that Lyon etc keep hold of their great talents that will help boost it.

BBZ8800

Jair, ok, of course that a winning team will get the boost, but you are exaggerating.

Croatia is in the final.
99% of people here won't be able to say names of more than 2 clubs from Croatia (Dinamo Zagreb and ???).
And probably no one knows a single player currently playing in Croatia.

If Croatia will win it, a few Nt players will boost their prices and a few young players will be sold on that wave of hype and in the future, clubs will have an eye on more Croatian players.

Other than that, still no one will know more than 2 Croatian clubs or will ever watch a single match from a Croatian league.

* Guys from Slovenia, Bosnia, Serbia, you don't count.
You will be able to name 3-4 clubs and 2-3 players from your country playing in Croatia.
Others?

If France will win it, ok, their league will get some boost and more publicity, but...

So, Jair, you are exaggerating.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Fair boost they got last time they won it in 1998.....

France - Uefa Club Rankings.

1995 - 2nd
1996 - 2nd
1997 - 3rd

1998 - World Cup Winners

1999 - 4th
2000 - 4th
2001 - 5th
2002 - 5th

xXKonan

[tw]1017835693249318912[/tw]

Says negoatations are advanced and PSG wants 40+10 but the club is confident in lowering the price.

Last edited:

FC433

That is a very poor deal. 50m for a player that could be free in the summer is poor. Imagine PSG goes for Kante?

Home of Barca Fans