Would you give Alexis + cash for Vidal?

Alexis + cash for Vidal. Yes or no?

• Total voters

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Suarez has had his mental problems but there's no denying his talent. He's maintained discipline and seems like a new man.
Alexis can't produce like this ^^^^

Not saying he can. But I don't want to see a player like Suarez, even with his brilliant moments, at my club. Wouldn't fit our style and wouldn't fit attitude-wise.

abual3bed1

Saying that he doesn't fit attitude-wise means you haven't watched any of his games this season. He's been a calm, more focused and disciplined than ever. Plus, Suarez can fit in any team so easily for his flexibility and tactic awareness. And he's a perfect fit for us now more than any time before. We've been begging for a goal scoring striker that doesn't go by the name of Messi, a consistent one. Alexis and Pedro are doing their best this season. But if we have a glimpse of a chance to get Suarez, we shouldn't think twice.

BarçAjax8

Saying that he doesn't fit attitude-wise means you haven't watched any of his games this season. He's been a calm, more focused and disciplined than ever. Plus, Suarez can fit in any team so easily for his flexibility and tactic awareness. And he's a perfect fit for us now more than any time before. We've been begging for a goal scoring striker that doesn't go by the name of Messi, a consistent one. Alexis and Pedro are doing their best this season. But if we have a glimpse of a chance to get Suarez, we shouldn't think twice.

Exactly... if you asked me last summer I wouldn't want to go anywhere near Suarez. But he has turned it around and his attitude, team work, discipline and talent are why Liverpool are doing so well this season. On top of that Suarez spent 4 years at Ajax so he'd be familiar with our style of play. He's a complete striker who would be apart of the buildup play, can provide the perfect pass and finish from anywhere around the box.

Home of Barca Fans