Classico Overdose

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Ya, I know. Still, coming out of the Classico with one goal less than Barcelona is far from the 5-0 we received in the beginning of the season.

Pepe Silvia

Seems to me like the OP is trying to bucket FC Barcelona in the same category of foulness as RM because we had to resort to "fire with fire" for a few matches. I refuse to acknowledge Barca as a squad that generally dives, cheats, and takes advantage or manipulates refs like other squads do. Yes we have our fair share of facepalm moments with some players, but overall we are a fantastic club that does not NEED to do anything but play football to make headlines.

Red Devil 2

A lot of effort went into them classico games so it was all good for me and my club.

Come May 28th your lot will be shattered.

ricknattery

A lot of effort went into them classico games so it was all good for me and my club.

Come May 28th your lot will be shattered.

it's not like the game is next week, we have in fact more time to recover since the local title is not as open as in England

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Absolutely no chance of your team beating RM in two legs.

Disagree. Real Madrid isn't that good. They make it difficult for us by kicking us off the park, but if they went against United it'd be more open and imo it's anyone's for the taking.

Home of Barca Fans