Lliga | Round 27: Deportivo de La Coruña - FC Barcelona 2-1

Neymessi

Neymar did nothing wrong. Would you still blame neymar if lucho played a b team and we lost?

He left when we were going against deportivo battling relegation and lucho still managed to put an even weaker lineup and made us lose. If lucho had started a sane lineup and we dropped points then yes he should have stayed but with that terrible lineup we were always losing.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Lucho's fault for not keeping Neymar and starting a very stupid line-up. I am not saying Neymar is not at fault, but he never should have been granted permission to sit back home for a difficult away match. If given permission he is free to do whatever he feels like!

I'm hoping this is the Malaga game to PSG's sociedad...

Don't see Madrid dropping more points than us either way, they always seem to be able to claw a result no matter how badly they play. When we have an off-game, we lose. When they have an off-game, Ramos scores a header at the last minute and they win. At best we'll win the clasico and bring the gap down to 1 point...

Time to focus on the CL I guess...

Last edited:
Neymar did nothing wrong. Would you still blame neymar if lucho played a b team and we lost?

He left when we were going against deportivo battling relegation and lucho still managed to put an even weaker lineup and made us lose. If lucho had started a sane lineup and we dropped points then yes he should have stayed but with that terrible lineup we were always losing.

See, no one blamed Neymar, then one guy feels the need to say it's not his fault, is then told no one blamed Neymar, then you show up with this. How thick can one get :lol:

Out of interest, who is this "you" that you are talking about this time ? Rhetorical I suppose :rolleyes:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
While Suarez presses like a mad dog up front, he's not the one who has to run up and down the field like Neymar and Rafinha/RW in this 3-4-3 formation to cover up the wings. So Suarez not the one with the most work. It's the Left and Right winger and it showed against Deportivo when Arda and Denis simply weren't good enough to help the team by tracking back and helping the defence.

This is actually one of the flaws with this formation. If the wingers don't help out defensively, we're exposed at the back. Especially with this not so mobile midfield of Busquets, Rakitic and Iniesta.

Last edited:

Neymessi

See, no one blamed Neymar, then one guy feels the need to say it's not his fault, is then told no one blamed Neymar, then you show up with this. How thick can one get :lol:

Out of interest, who is this "you" that you are talking about this time ? Rhetorical I suppose :rolleyes:

One can get way more thicker apparantly and you just showed that yourself by asking who the "you" refers to.

:lol:

Neymessi

hqdefault.jpg

Zebulun

Lucho's fault for not keeping Neymar and starting a very stupid line-up. I am not saying Neymar is not at fault, but he never should have been granted permission to sit back home for a difficult away match. If given permission he is free to do whatever he feels like!

i think after the psg game, with all the running that he did, he wouldve been given a rest anyway. Also, if we NEED neymar to beat deportivo then we're royally fucked and lucho aint shit, but we already know that don't we.

Co0ter

People criticize when we don't rest our frontline, then criticize when we do. It was Deportivo, who are having a terrible season. If we can't rest Neymar against them then we have much bigger problems...

El Flaco

People criticize when we don't rest our frontline, then criticize when we do. It was Deportivo, who are having a terrible season. If we can't rest Neymar against them then we have much bigger problems...

Tbf, Deportivo have improved a lot under their new coach (Pepe Mel) and are in a unbeaten streak with him in charge. They even managed to take a draw against Atleti, which should say something.

Lucho underestimated them enough to use the likes of Denis Suárez etc.

serghei

I thought our play was quite poor against PSG and even in the big league wins too before that too.

I meant in terms of motivation and ambition. With a team like Barca, you don't need stellar performances to beat teams like Deportivo and Betis. You just need to be motivated. Which we weren't.

Home of Barca Fans