Neymar Jr. - v5

Arkk

with the amount of rumours flying around why the hell did we play him in our preseason games? If a player won't commit to us I dont understand why we'd start him and make the whole tour about him..

no need to downplay his talent, hes a great player. I think he'll find it tough to win a Ballon d'or while Messi/Ronaldo are playing whether he stays or goes and by the time hes 28 or so, Mbappe and Dembele will be challenging him possibly in a better league aswell. if he wins the World cup thats a whole different story. he chose money over prestige that much is obvious but I think he'll regret it.

MessiNeymar

with the amount of rumours flying around why the hell did we play him in our preseason games? If a player won't commit to us I dont understand why we'd start him and make the whole tour about him..

no need to downplay his talent, hes a great player. I think he'll find it tough to win a Ballon d'or while Messi/Ronaldo are playing whether he stays or goes and by the time hes 28 or so, Mbappe and Dembele will be challenging him possibly in a better league aswell. if he wins the World cup thats a whole different story. he chose money over prestige that much is obvious but I think he'll regret it.

My guess is the board/manager don't know/think he has decided 100% yet or he just has not decided 100% yet so they rather just play him to keep him happy so there is a chance he stays.

Albo

Gotta hand it to Jair Ventura that he isn't pretending to be a Barcelona fan. Last year we had that Chilean guy who pretended to be a Barca fan but fanboyed Bravo all the time and it was annoying as fuck. Is he still here and did he go away with Bravo?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Gotta hand it to Jair Ventura that he isn't pretending to be a Barcelona fan. Last year we had that Chilean guy who pretended to be a Barca fan but fanboyed Bravo all the time and it was annoying as fuck. Is he still here and did he go away with Bravo?

He disappeared after accounts of him posing as a City, Inter and Juve fan appeared

serghei

The minute the money is in our accounts, we need to go hard for Dembele and Coutinho. Put some extra of our own remaining budget, and bring in Coutinho and Dembele. Dybala as a 3rd option. Mbappe is not happening and is too expensive to the point of being overrated.

dakt

It would be interesting to see visit frequency per account on this forum after "NeyEra".

Home of Barca Fans