Copa: FC Barcelona - Murcia 8-0 agg.

khaled_a_d

[MENTION=22244]Nothanks[/MENTION] I am asking because he has called only 4 B players in the squad Ortolá ,Aleñá , Cucurella and Jose Arnáiz.
I saw the quote too, but I originally thought by "at once" he meant 4 players on the pitch, so we could play all 4 players named and leave Ortolá on the bench. Doesn't seem like the case tbh

M

MessiCam

Murcia is playing a league below Barça B so the kids should play.

I'd much rather there be a decent mix of first team and Barca B. Absolutely thrash Murcia so the Barca B players get another go in the 2nd leg. If it's a tight affair, the first team will definitely play the 2nd leg then.

iPhone 1606.jpg

iPhone 1607.jpg

Any of the two will do for me as long as Alena plays.

Neeraj

What everyone fails to understand is that the team is not under Messidependencia but Rakidepedencia. All these results we've been churning out, is because Rakitic has graced the pitch, and Valverde knows this. You guys clearly don't watch the games..

Messi983

[MENTION=22244]Nothanks[/MENTION] I am asking because he has called only 4 B players in the squad Ortolá ,Aleñá , Cucurella and Jose Arnáiz.
I saw the quote too, but I originally thought by "at once" he meant 4 players on the pitch, so we could play all 4 players named and leave Ortolá on the bench. Doesn't seem like the case tbh

IIRC by rules he can call up max. 6 B players into match squad but only 4 of them can play at the same time.

Even if he'd call up 4 Barça B (outfield) players and Ortola I don't believe he would start all 4 of them. If Cillessen gets injured and Ortola would replace him EV would have to make another sub at the same time - take off one of B players and replace him with a first team player so that there wouldn't be 5 Barça B players on the pitch at the same time. Or let's say that Jasper would get injured when EV would already make 2 subs and there would still be 4 B team players on the pitch at that time. What would EV do then? Ortola would still replace Jasper (since we can't play without a GK and he's better at goalkeeping than any outfield player) but then he'd also have to take off one of B players without replacing him so we'd only play with 10.

Anyway, Alena, Cucu and Arnaiz are by far the best Barça B players this season and they deserve a chance. I'm not so sure that anyone else has really done enough so far to play tonight though I'd like to see Vitinho.

Home of Barca Fans