New Kits

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Not sure if there is a thread, and if there is perhaps you can move this there. But anyways. I love the spain kit:-

Possibly Bayern's new kits:-

Ac Milan kit looks AWESOME

England away kit looks amazing too, I will buy the spain, milan, england away and LFC kits this summer, as they look awesome.

And our supposed kits for next season:-

URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/lfckit2010.png/]
lfckit2010.png
[/URL]

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
A bank. They've paid us £20m per year for 4 years so £80m in total.

So at last a sponsor has paid what we are worth :lol: :D

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Our away shirt looks awesome, real throwback to 66. Bloody expensive though. I'll prob buy one just before the WC I reckon.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
The black shirt looks alright IMO but their home looks crap, the red and white T-Mobile sponsor doesn't work, they have to have a big white patch in the middle, looks tacky.

S

Super Pippo

A bank. They've paid us £20m per year for 4 years so £80m in total.

So at last a sponsor has paid what we are worth :lol: :D

Really I never heard of this company, maybe it's famous in UK, but I did not see it. For me the look of it is cheap, like the Valencia one now.

Surprised a bank has that money to spend also.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Nah noone had really heard of them in England Pippo. They just randomly popped up with a shirt deal. I didn't realise they were an English firm until I googled them.

beef-supreme

Standard Chartered is huge in Asia! And Australia although I'm not sure, I was too young to care about banks when I lived there.
I would have to say that the AC Milan kit is fugly because of the bwin logo, it's just an awful logo, and also the bottom of the kit looks like some spiderman attempt. The Liverpool away kit strongly reminds me of a Spanish away kit, with the colours swapped around. I think it looks quite good.
England kit looks the best, I do hope they make themselves look like fools in them though ;)

Home of Barca Fans