Lliga: Eibar - Barça 0-2

beogatts

Great to c we won without a few main players. Quite entertaining away match for me. There were teamwork, messi, defending..n now to prove our strength in 2 big matches. Man city also lost their game today wch showed they're in such pressure now.

Leo_Messi

Not the best of games but the conditions were not easy either and a win is all that matters at the end of the day. Especially before a monumental week like the upcoming one.

No injuries either or cards. Messi scoring 2 goals too. I don't recall Messi scoring on a header from a corner kick. Must be his first such goal.

anguy

Barca scored 9 goals from corners this season... And don't remember the last time we conceded from a corner, might be clasico only.

We should try to score from corners more often, especially in games when everything seems to not work like Malaga or San Sebastian. We have Rakitic for conrers now plus Pique, Bartra, Mathieu and Suarez for headers, so I'm really pissed off, when in some games we constantly try short corners despite our poor passing.

Icarium

Lifestealer
We should try to score from corners more often, especially in games when everything seems to not work like Malaga or San Sebastian. We have Rakitic for conrers now plus Pique, Bartra, Mathieu and Suarez for headers, so I'm really pissed off, when in some games we constantly try short corners despite our poor passing.

Yeah we can be better of course, but scoring corners is not that easy. Being tall is not enough, one has to be a beast in air. We don't have a single threat like that. Suarez is good but no where near top headers, pique very average even with height advantage. Busi, very very bad. Verminator is a beast in air too bad he is injured every time. Real has Ramos and Ronaldo, atleti has Godin, Garcia.... If we have someone like ramos we will definitely score more corners.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We were a bit lucky to go ahead in 1st half through a penalty as we haven't created enough to deserve it otherwise. Second half was better.
Thank you Messi for dragging this team on your own.

Home of Barca Fans