Paulo Dybala

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Paco Aguilar wanking himself off as we speak and writing up another article about why we should push Messi to the wing to sign this cheap(that will be expensive) copy of him.

aaron101

I wonder if it would work if we sign this guy to replace Suarez after another season. We need to cash in on Suarez early before it's too late for us to look for a replacement. I'm aware about the huge possibility of Griezemann coming next season and I still don't know how he would fit in. The good thing about Grizemann though is he's very flexible. He can play on the wins, midfield or as second striker.

Catta

Don't want him anywhere near this club, let somebody other overpay for him. Would only take him on a free, and that just to sell him for profit. Some of you doubt Griezmann, but want this limited player, makes no sense.

Zincubus

Banned
Just back from a six week injury layoff ..

Good game ...and scored a Messi like goal to win the game and kick Spurs out of the CL

At least I won't have to keep reading all this Krap about Kane and Sony Erickson being world beaters ..

Kane was rubbish again and missed numerous sitters ..

JamDav1982

Good game ...and scored a Messi like goal to win the game and kick Spurs out of the CL

At least I won't have to keep reading all this Krap about Kane and Sony Erickson being world beaters ..

Kane has been better in CL than Dybala and Griezmann.

Simple facts.

Horatio

You're welcome

Eriksen had a great game. Tottenham was definitely the better side here.

Zincubus

Banned
Kane has been better in CL than Dybala and Griezmann.

Simple facts.

Until it matters ..... Kane missed sitters tonight ... Dybala scores the winner with a classy Messi like goal ..

Juventus go through again ...

At least I won't have to read the endless Krap about Kane and Erickson being world beaters ...

Home of Barca Fans