Cr150

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Great game from him and he even showed his playmaking ability, it was like watching the prime ronaldo. It goes to show he has it in his locker but chooses not to use it

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Great game from him and he even showed his playmaking ability, it was like watching the prime ronaldo. It goes to show he has it in his locker but chooses not to use it

What? Are you talking about his "assist" where he poked a loose ball back to Casemiro?? Or the only 2 passes he attempted greater than >10m all game, which he absolutely butchered (seriously some of the worst open pass attempts I've seen)? Or the 1v1's where he just fell near the box twice under minimal contact without beating his man?

He was average as fuck today, but that's just the norm for him.

Givenchy

all the Ronaldo dick suckers will be coming out in force today, best to avoid this thread and redcafe for a while :lol:

great goal from him, imo he is the best player in CL history in terms of turning up for the big games and being in the right place at the right time

Hardy

keep going to discredit this guy and what he's doing at his age when most of other world class strikers already retired from football is not even funny anymore.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think in the last couple seasons he has become a tap in player (which is still very useful and he provided the end product for their dominant midfield the past couple years), he went away from his previous talents where he could playmaker and dribble.

Tonight his dribbling was poor but he displayed some of his passing that I've not seen in a while, he was trying to bring others into play and his short passing game and combining was very good. He even attempted some long passes. I remember he spread the ball nicely on one counter attack to the other flank where a player was running through.

Altomonte

today's goal was not a tap-in, it was a powerful header. Zidane has given up on La Liga and is doing everything to conserve Ronaldo's energy. It may work again.

NotInHere

Jesus christ the overrating when it comes to this guy, Messi has to be near perfect in every aspect of the game for fans to consider his performances good.

This guy has a game like this one and he's the greatest CL player pf all time:rofl1:

Givenchy

Jesus christ the overrating when it comes to this guy, Messi has to be near perfect in every aspect of the game for fans to consider his performances good.

This guy has a game like this one and he's the greatest CL player pf all time:rofl1:

don't get me wrong, Messi is obviously the GOAT of this era but Ronaldo in the CL? look at the stats. I can't stand the guy but who else has popped up with so many crucial goals?

KingLeo10

don't get me wrong, Messi is obviously the GOAT of this era but Ronaldo in the CL? look at the stats. I can't stand the guy but who else has popped up with so many crucial goals?

Both Messi and CR7 have looked unstoppable in CL when their teams have been generally the best.

Messi had 4 CL top-scorers in a row from 08-12 and comprehensively outplayed CR7 H2H in the 3 times they've met in CL:

United-Barca 08 CL semis
United-Barca 09 Final
Barca-Madrid 11 CL semis

The recency of CR7's CL titles plus the fact that he's had more KO games to showcase his abilities in recent seasons makes people jump to these conclusions.

Home of Barca Fans