Friendlies

JerseyAddict

We're going to win the world cup. In Russia. Final will be Russia vs Estonia.

By the end of 2018, Estonia wouldn't be independant. Russia claims the trophy.

LOOOOOOOL :hooray:

Deulofeu really made an impact for Spain. Good game overall for them and our players specifically. France disappointed me a bit, don't think that system could work for them against teams with good midfield like Spain though they were better in 2nd half. But that's what friendlies are for to try out different things.

I watched 1st half(second I jumped on Holland:Italy) and I was shocked how France midfield is uninspired.

BenRobbins

Pogba has been so good tonight. Hopefully play like this more next year. Jones very solid which is good.

Dembele and Mbappe are so dangerous but very raw.

Jenks

England have been so amateurish since France went down to ten men. Cahill is about as useful as a traffic cone 1v1.

Pogba has been so good tonight. Hopefully play like this more next year. Jones very solid which is good.

Dembele and Mbappe are so dangerous but very raw.

Mbappe, raw ? He'd teach Pogba a lesson or two in that department.

Pogba did well, but so did Lemar and Kante, while Mbappe and Dembele stole the show.

JerseyAddict

Germany is owning England playing away. They are domnating. Hit the post. And in 22' min they had shooting practice on english goal. Theway they are dominating with ease... England playin on counters at home. Fun to see :p

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Germany is owning England playing away. They are domnating. Hit the post. And in 22' min they had shooting practice on english goal. Theway they are dominating with ease... England playin on counters at home. Fun to see :p

To be fair other than that one and the one with three different German players taking a shot, only to be blocked in the first half, Germany didn't create that many chances today. Their defense looks good and midfield is OK, but not creating many chances and in my opinion relying too much on Sane. An overall underwhelming performance in my opinion.

Our Olaf was decent, made at least a couple of good saves today.

JerseyAddict

Yes. They lack that final touch. I missed 2nd half. See it was 0:0 at the end. That is disapointing.

P.S. What do you say about new Ger jersey? Tribute to 90' kit. The one that made me fall in love with football jerseys. I absolutely love that 90 jersey. And Germany as a team. My 2nd NT team after CRO.

This new Adidas retro look is looking good.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Gonna watch the Russia-Argentina friendly now. Stadium pretty full for a game like this. Hopefully a good one.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yes. They lack that final touch. I missed 2nd half. See it was 0:0 at the end. That is disapointing.

P.S. What do you say about new Ger jersey? Tribute to 90' kit. The one that made me fall in love with football jerseys. I absolutely love that 90 jersey. And Germany as a team. My 2nd NT team after CRO.

This new Adidas retro look is looking good.

Honestly I don't like it, I'd prefer they put the actual black red and yellow color behind the gradient lines. I absolutely love the original Germany WC 1990 jersey as it is one of my all-time favorite jersey along with Germany 1994 WC home jersey and our 08/09 home jersey. I have a long-sleeve one that is supposed to be match-worn by No.9 Uwe Bein in my collection. ;)

Home of Barca Fans