Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

I’m sorry, but I don’t trust what you people are pushing. Im confident PSG will be fine going forward. We’ll know soon enough how healthy their finances are based on how they approach the summer.

If more sources were provided I’d feel better about what’s been said. I appreciate the lesson though.

Jair Ventura

That’s what everyone has been trying to explain to you for about 10 pages.

Whether the payment was paid in full or not... for FFP the amount on the accounts will be spread out over the contract length or a certain amount of time.

This makes it easier for clubs to keep within FFP every year.

Did you actually think it would be possible to meet FFP if PSG had -222million Euro’s + wages etc for one year.

Sources?

Vilarrubi

I’m referring to PSG’s specific case. Their purchase of Neymar was not a standard transfer.

Why would PSG’s accounts or information be available for anyone to look at?

And it is a pretty standard in terms of accounts.

You thought amortisation was to do with payments in installments a few pages back, which has nothing to do with it at all and shows you don’t know what you’re talking about. It’s to do with how the investment is presented on your accounts and to FFP.

Watch the vid.. especially the Di Maria part.. as you won’t listen to anyone on here.

snowy

Do you have a source for your claims? I’ve never read what you’re suggesting PSG did above. Also, Mbappe’s transfer went through in May. He falls under the 17/18 fiscal period and was accounted for in the FFP investigation.

Stop trying to project fantastical bs. PSG is fine.

lol not trying to trick you

here's a link so you can check it for yourself:

https://tinyurl.com/yapaal25

which part don't you get? is it all of the below?

a/ FFP requires balance between expenses and revenues earned

b/ for this fiscal year ending on June 30th, you posted it yourself, they need to come up with an additional 40 to 60 mil in sales

c/ for Ney's buyout clause of 222 mil, PSG can enter it in the books and "amortize it" over his 5 years contract, thus 222:5= 44.4 million. If they couldn't, FFP would kick their butts and even you wouldn't be able to save them. :batman:

d/ you're a bit confused about Mbap. He is still officially on loan. No buyout clause has been paid yet. Come June 30th, PSG will enter only his annual salary.

e/ Next fiscal year 2019, Mbap's 1st amortized entry (for his buyout clause) will be added.

if it's still not clear, naaaah warry maaan, akuna matata :stoner:

Jair Ventura

All that’s clear is that a lot of you have no clue what you’re on about, and are instead projecting wishful thinking that’s already been contradicted by reality. For example, the above article assumes PSG won’t make amortized payment on Mbappe’s fee until the 18/19 fiscal year. Turned out to be false. Mbappe’s transfer was officialized in May and fell under the 17/18 fiscal year along with Neymar’s transfer. That’s just one of many inaccuracies in the article.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Barca forum alone has taken the doom and gloom approach after UEFA announced they’ve closed the investigation and there will no no sanctions. Visit neutral sites like r/soccer yourselves, no one is peddling this bs.

Vilarrubi

All that’s clear is that a lot of you have no clue what you’re on about, and are instead projecting wishful thinking that’s already been contradicted by reality. For example, the above article assumes PSG won’t make amortized payment on Mbappe’s fee until the 18/19 fiscal year. Turned out to be false. Mbappe’s transfer was officialized in May and fell under the 17/18 fiscal year along with Neymar’s transfer. That’s just one of many inaccuracies in the article.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Barca forum alone has taken the doom and gloom approach after UEFA announced they’ve closed the investigation and there will no no sanctions. Visit neutral sites like r/soccer yourselves, no one is peddling this bs.

http://www.cityam.com/269637/neymar-can-paris-saint-germain-afford-199m-barcelona-star

Key paragraph:

How do PSG square such a big one-off fee with FFP?

The buying club paying in instalments or one-off payment doesn’t make much difference from an accounting perspective.

This is because PSG will account for the transfer in their FFP submissions by way of amortisation of the overall fee divided by the years of Neymar’s contract.

Even if it is paid in one lump sum the accounting cost per season will only be, in say a five-year deal, a fifth of the overall number.

Conclusion: You know nothing about business, accounting and FFP.

Jair Ventura

http://www.cityam.com/269637/neymar-can-paris-saint-germain-afford-199m-barcelona-star

Key paragraph:

How do PSG square such a big one-off fee with FFP?

The buying club paying in instalments or one-off payment doesn’t make much difference from an accounting perspective.

This is because PSG will account for the transfer in their FFP submissions by way of amortisation of the overall fee divided by the years of Neymar’s contract.

Even if it is paid in one lump sum the accounting cost per season will only be, in say a five-year deal, a fifth of the overall number.

Conclusion: You know nothing about business, accounting and FFP.

Why do you keep posting sources from 6 months ago or more? That is from August 2017. It has no relevance given the results of UEFA’s investigation.

PSG can afford Neymar & Mbappe. Catch up with the times.

Vilarrubi

Why do you keep posting sources from 6 months ago or more? That is from August 2017. It has no relevance given the results of UEFA’s investigation.

I never said they couldn’t afford them.. check back on my posts.

It doesn’t matter if that source is from 5 years ago, it’s the STANDARD procedure in accounts, which you even asked about a few posts back whether it was standard or optional, which proves your doubts.

The whole point of this was you were claiming PSG had a “clean slate” as such from the end of this season which isn’t true.

Everyone here has acknowledged they will meet FFP terms this season and will be fine.

Jair Ventura

Didn’t take long to spot the inaccuracies that that article either:

It’s likely they will have to push through a lot of pretty lucrative commercial deals or maybe even more likely sell a number of players to recoup enough revenues to adhere to the FFP regulations.

Therein lies the problem with using old opinion pieces as evidence.

Jair Ventura

I never said they couldn’t afford them.. check back on my posts.

It doesn’t matter if that source is from 5 years ago, it’s the STANDARD procedure in accounts, which you even asked about a few posts back whether it was standard or optional, which proves your doubts.

The whole point of this was you were claiming PSG had a “clean slate” as such from the end of this season which isn’t true.

Everyone here has acknowledged they will meet FFP terms this season and will be fine.

You literally had Jamdav claiming a few pages ago that PSG would have to sell $150m euros worth of players to avoid sanctions next season. Stop the bs.

JamDav1982

You literally had Jamdav claiming a few pages ago that PSG would have to sell $150m euros worth of players to avoid sanctions next season. Stop the bs.

Literally quoting a lequipe article.

Aye you are correct.

You have so little idea of FFP it is a joke.

Just keep repeating Neymar is a 'special case' as your evidence and convince yourself PSG have cleared 400m of transfer fees through FFP.

Vilarrubi

You’re not concentrating well enough..

He said you’d need to sell 60m worth to meet THIS seasons FFP.....

And estimated you have to make 120m per season to meet FFP from then on... but this isn’t selling players.. it’s revenue in general. You could sell no players if you’ve made it from other sources and be fine.

JamDav1982

Nope no UEFA investigation has come to conlusion PSG 'can afford Neymar and Mbappe'.

Al they have said is that FFP was met in 2017 and will monitor 2018 period.

Despite you having no clue whatsoever and claiming Neymar is a 'special case' both Neymar and Mbappe will be accounted for in future seasons and the cost of amortising them down.

Honestly you are worse than imagined with this idiotic bias that refuse to aknowledge reality.

Home of Barca Fans