Lliga | Round 31: FC Barcelona - Leganes CD 3-1

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Leo, Pique & Rakitic should have been rested! Maybe, hopefully, they will be subbed off if we get a good lead

serghei

Irrelevant, since you cannot win against Deportivo with this bench if you rested all the key players. This is not RM where bench players are capable of winning Supercup.

What? You can win at home vs 70% of the teams in La Liga resting 6-7 starters. And I mean win easily. 2-3 goals difference.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
At home we can always rotate and if we don't establish a good lead by around the 60th minute sub on a few starters like Messi.

serghei

Good Luck with you playing a midfield of Denis, Paulinho, Gomes and Alcacer, Digne without Messi.

Dude, are you taking the piss? Paulinho, Gomes, Alcacer, Digne and Denis would be the best 5 players in more than half the teams in La Liga.

Alcacer was Valencia's starting striker. Gomes a top 3 player from Valencia. Denis was a starter at Villareal. Digne just played for France national team. Paulinho is a starter for Brazil.

Dude, are you taking the piss? Paulinho, Gomes, Alcacer, Digne and Denis would be the best 5 players in more than half the teams in La Liga.

Alcacer was Valencia's starting striker. Gomes a top 3 player from Valencia. Denis was a starter at Villareal. Digne just played for France national team. Paulinho is a starter for Brazil.

Is Brazil's Paulinho same as of the current Paulinho at Barca? Is Valencia's Gomes same as current underperforming Gomes? Is Alcacer who starts once in a year same as Valencia's starter striker? Arguing for the sake of it?

You seriously mentioning their peformance when they were starters to their current performance? If you think our bench can beat the team by 3 goal difference that knocked out RM away from Copa Del Rey, then I don't know what else to say?

Last edited:

serghei

Is Brazil's Paulinho same as of the current Paulinho at Barca? Is Valencia's Gomes same as current underperforming Gomes? Is Alcacer who starts once in a year same as Valencia's starter striker? Arguing for the sake of it?

You seriously mentioning their peformance when they were starters to their current performance? If you think our bench can beat the team by 3 goal difference that knocked out RM away from Copa Del Rey, then I don't know what else to say?

Man, the players are the same. They're weaker when you compare them with our elite starters. But they are world class compared with the ones from Leganes.

Man, the players are the same. They're weaker when you compare them with our elite starters.

Let me see if teams are fighting to pay 30M Euro for Alcacer at the end of the season and if RM and United fight to sign Gomes at the end of the season, like they did when he was at Valencia, with a ballon d'or clause

serghei

Let me see if teams are fighting to pay 30M Euro for Alcacer at the end of the season and if RM and United fight to sign Gomes at the end of the season, like they did when he was at Valencia, with a ballon d'or clause

What are you arguing here, man? Are you saying Leganes has better players than Alcacer and Gomes? That we can't rest our starters because our rotation players aren't good enough to beat at home the mighty Leganes?

We have the best squad in the world after Madrid and possibly City.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I am starting to think some players are treated as unbenchable no matter the circumstances if they are able. Will be our doom for sure, next season we will see the implications of the tired squad.

Home of Barca Fans