CL Quarter Finals: Roma - Barca (4-4 agg.)

Vilarrubi

Surely one of if not the best quarter final draw we’ve had in the last 10 years. (With Shakhtar) Cmon Baaaaarcaaaaaaaa!

Antimadridista1

Best possible draw for us I guess !
Still wondering if I should go to Barcelona for the first leg or wait for the semi if we go through..

malvolio

i expect at least a 3-0 in the first leg. boring 1-1 in the return. no one injured or suspended for the semis, please.

clemente

We got a really good pick but these seem like the most boring draws. Of course, anyone can win against anyone but I feel like there is a clear winner in every match.

JPM85

i expect at least a 3-0 in the first leg. boring 1-1 in the return. no one injured or suspended for the semis, please.

Should finish them on the home game, then let the guys on a yellow take one to be suspended on the away game. Who do we gave on yellow? Rakitic, Sergi R.?

eaman

Was exactly who I wanted but don't want to jinx it so it might be a tricky tie. I actually called out the first four teams in my head so might do the lotto tonight. Was so hoping for a home draw first only if we got one of the big boys even though they say away first is better.

Horatio

You're welcome
Pool - City and Real - Juve are both 50/50 imo.

giphy.gif

Home of Barca Fans