Neymar Jr. - v5

SocalBarcaFan

As bad as his finishing has been this year he is the one who has given the most to the club on a consistent basis this year. Not saying he's more important than Messi or anything but he's always trying to make something happen on both sides of the ball and more often than not what he tries works.... besides finishing. He's also the youngest of all the difference makers on the team. After Messi, he's the last person you let leave.

ronniecro

i know everyone wants verratti at barca but do anyone realistically thinks we could buy him?psg won't sell plus he talks all the time he wants to stay,there is no chance for getting verratti

FC B

i know everyone wants verratti at barca but do anyone realistically thinks we could buy him?psg won't sell plus he talks all the time he wants to stay,there is no chance for getting verratti

Clearly and it wouldn't be a good move to swap Neymar for him either...

Nucky

Neymar has been poor since he renewed his contract. Wouldn't sell him, he will be number 1 after Messi.

Neymessi

Too bad he started playing really well when the team hit its peak worst in playing football.

I have lost count how many matches he plays well but fails to come on the scoresheet. :cry:

Total-Football

in the same fashion with messi ( 2012-2013-2010) .. Neymar's prime is being wasted at the moment. He's the best player this season in our team

mark1nhu

Guy always work his ass off and try to create something, all while being abused by opponents.

It's a shame he is never scoring because he surely deserves a few goals.

F

FlaFCB

in the same fashion with messi ( 2012-2013-2010) .. Neymar's prime is being wasted at the moment. He's the best player this season in our team

He's not. He's the best in workrate, but he's lacking in other aspects. Like goalscoring.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Nope, Messi is.

You post this after every game, I thought being shut down by everyone else time after time would have an effect. Neymar has been playing very well the last couple of months, but Messi has been our best player, and our most vital player. It's in the last month and two Neymar's overall game has started to kick off. Earlier in the season he wasn't playing well and consistently even though he worked hard and contributed in defence.

Home of Barca Fans