• Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • Other - specify

Votes: 54 58.1%

• Total voters

aaron101

Not trying to be rude or against Enrique, but what did he do or accomplished to be appointed as Barca's manager next season?

Alex-kun

I'm sorry for the coach, read what he said I am sure that by now you will not be our coach next year, Luis Enrique is the most reasonably probable as the next coach, I'm not sure it is suitable but hope I am wrong

ceco322

For me the best coaches for this club are: Ernesto Valverde, Luis Enrique, Frank de Boer, Roberto Martínez and Joachim Löw ;)

ebc_99

Luis Enrique may be a great coach for Barca, but he hasn't done anything special so far in his managerial career. Maybe he needs great players to make the most of his ideas I don't know. But choosing him because he was a Barca player who is now a manager is not the way to go.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ceco322

Löw would be an absolute disaster

Why? Löw have a large experience in every aspect of the game and what about the others Martinez, Valverde, De Boer and Enrique.What think abouth them? I personally like Martinez and Valverde :)
p.s. sorry for my bad english

I

instinct

Zubizarreta (sports director): "Martino will continue? Tata is our coach now. If we make a decision, we'll communicate it."

So, Tata is 100% gone.

Rahj

Luis Enrique is the main candidate to be Barcelona coach next season. Alternative options: Frank de Boer, Martino, Valverde, Eusebio. [as]

SteveCarellNo.gif

Home of Barca Fans