Finally going Barcelona!!

Lemmi

The Reckoner
the train from el prat is really cheap, or you can buy a multi stop ticket (10) and it counts as one of your journeys.

maz

I walk the line
Only reason you would go to Girona is if it's so much cheaper (ryan air) that you're willing to take the bus into the city. I've done it a few times - it's not a nightmare but I'd rather spend an extra £50 or so to go to el prat. Especially when you consider the return journey to/from girona by coach is about £20.

B

BarcaCelt1888

Looks like i'll be getting to goto Barca in Sept11. Reading this thread however i'm slightly miffed as i belive the hotel booked for me is The Senator and i'll be there for 5 days.

How costly is it to Las Ramblas and what is the typical journey time from Nou Camp to there etc?

When i say miffed i'm not really as its a crackin birthday present but i can see alot of sense in what you bhoys / ghirls say.

Hail Hail.

hey

lucky you! I just got back from a weekend and watched the Atletico game. The Metro (underground) is easy to get up to the Nou Camp and cheap. You can buy T10 tickets which is 10 journeys for around 8euros. We used the same ticket over 4 days. Metro is clean and easy to use. Although we got a taxi back after the match as it was quite late and that cost us around 12euros to get back down to Las Ramblas area.

Enjoy!

B

BarcaCelt1888

hey

lucky you! I just got back from a weekend and watched the Atletico game. The Metro (underground) is easy to get up to the Nou Camp and cheap. You can buy T10 tickets which is 10 journeys for around 8euros. We used the same ticket over 4 days. Metro is clean and easy to use. Although we got a taxi back after the match as it was quite late and that cost us around 12euros to get back down to Las Ramblas area.

Enjoy!

I can't wait. been wanting to get to Barca for years now and the other half has finally granted my wish.

Cheers for the info.

Hail Hail.

W

woobie

Hee. Are you going to the Bilbao game, barcacelt? Should be a good one. :)

B

BarcaCelt1888

Hee. Are you going to the Bilbao game, barcacelt? Should be a good one. :)

It won't be until Sept2011 i'll be able to go i'm afraid. Wish it was tomorrow.

Just hope that the new 2011/2012 schedule has Barca at home that weekend. Fingers, toes, eyes, legs all crossed.

W

woobie

Well, if not...vueling is your friend. They're the low-cost carrier inside spain and are cheaper (often by quite a bit) than the trains.

Home of Barca Fans