Hello from Germany !

Xavilla67

Hey, i registered at this page 1 year ago, but i didn't used this page that much because i found a German Barcaforum (www.barcawelt.de) :)
But today i decided to log in here also, and i hope i will now visit this page more often.

Well, I guess I'll introduce myself:I am from Germany, I am a Barcafan since nearly 10 Years i started to watch Barca-matches(rarely but i saw them sometimes) when i was 8 or 9 years old i guess, later i became a big fan of Ronaldinho <3

I loved the way Barcelona played and so I also loved Barca - That's also the reason why later my favouriteplayer became Deco <3
After Deco, Xavi became my favouriteplayer together with Villa (even when he was still at Valencia), right behind them are Cesc and Busquets.

So if you have any questions please just ask :) i could write so much more, but i don't know where to start.

Btw : sorry if my english is sometimes horrible to read, it has been a while since i used to write some english texts :lol:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
hab ich mir auch gedacht. na ja, bis zum nächsten hackerangriff. ;)

Das hab ich bei der ersten "Hack-attack" auch gedacht und mich dort direkt angemeldet, war aber letztendlich nicht so spaßig wie hier. :blush:

In dem Sinne,

Hey, i registered at this page 1 year ago, but i didn't used this page that much because i found a German Barcaforum (www.barcawelt.de) :)
But today i decided to log in here also, and i hope i will now visit this page more often.

Well, I guess I'll introduce myself:I am from Germany, I am a Barcafan since nearly 10 Years i started to watch Barca-matches(rarely but i saw them sometimes) when i was 8 or 9 years old i guess, later i became a big fan of Ronaldinho <3

I loved the way Barcelona played and so I also loved Barca - That's also the reason why later my favouriteplayer became Deco <3
After Deco, Xavi became my favouriteplayer together with Villa (even when he was still at Valencia), right behind them are Cesc and Busquets.

So if you have any questions please just ask :) i could write so much more, but i don't know where to start.

Btw : sorry if my english is sometimes horrible to read, it has been a while since i used to write some english texts :lol:

gute Wahl! Und willkommen.

Home of Barca Fans