Neymar Jr. - v5

KingLeo10

Does anyone here actually believe Cavani deserves to be taking penalties over Neymar, PSG's best player and arguably the 2nd best player in the world?

what's cavani's conversion rate? i don't know i'm genuinely curious. if its below 80% then neymar should get a shot at them.

mark1nhu

Neymar is childish that is no secret. But Cavani is proving to be the dumbest person alive, more proof that being a top athlete doesn't mean you are an intelligent person. You have a state backed club whose sole job is propaganda and which has brought a leader-figure to this campaign, yet you quarel with him !! your role, sport Wise, is irrelevant. You can be 10 times more important to the team and it wont matter, they are going to kick your ass out.

Having said all of that, the second reason i find his ass to be dumb is their Relationship on the pitch, Neymar gave him mad asssists and, despite the goals he scored, he could have scored double that had he converted those potential assists, so why are you quarelling with your main provider! a player who plays behind you and whom you are most likely to outscore due to the positionning ?!! bizzare, if not, dumb thinking.

Of course this is not defending Neymar at all, they are equally responsible but Cavani has everything to loose, and by everything i mean mad cheese in the years to come.

Exactly what I think, word by word.

He had everything to benefit by being best buddy to Neymar and he has everything to lose by being his enemy. Both on and off the pitch. On the pitch due to the now expected lack of service, off the pitch due to the supposed power Neymar and his father have.

Also, watching the highlights it looks to me Cavani was the one first trying to take the FK after Neymar was fouled (I think he was the one fouled, please correct me if I am wrong).

Why on earth would you try to take the FK away from the unofficial FK shooter, when he was the one fouled, after denying him the PK few matches ago and knowing he is not only the record fee player but also an egocentric person? He was basically inviting Neymar to ask the PK again, since he was also the unofficial PK shooter, just like Neymar was the FK one.

I am not saying Cavani should bend to Neymar "no matter what" and neither saying Neymar has the right to keep "harassing" Cavani on every PK opportunity. Just saying Cavani acted really dumb, naive and shortsighted by doing the first move for the FK. We would probably not be discussing this matter right now, if he didn't do it.

Morten

Does anyone here actually believe Cavani deserves to be taking penalties over Neymar, PSG's best player and arguably the 2nd best player in the world?

Doesnt matter what a fanboy like you think, if the manager decides that Cavani is the penalty taker, then he is the penalty taker, who "deserves it" is irrelevant.
At any rate, Cavanis conversion rate on penalties is not any worse than NeyNeys.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Accordingly to folks on Reddit both players are on the 80% ballpark. Not sure if totally accurate/reliable.

There is no way that is accurate. Besides his recent miss, I can't remember Cavani missing another PK for both country and club since he moved to psg and I am pretty sure he has taken a lot more than Neymar in that period.

Total-Football

Now some media outlet is reporting that the board is planning an additional bonus to the other player provided that one of them finishes a top scorer (so both could receive it no matter what the outcome), this would help with the cavani clause. :lol:

easiest job in the world for the psg's board, since Money really ain't a thing here

Jair Ventura

Doesnt matter what a fanboy like you think, if the manager decides that Cavani is the penalty taker, then he is the penalty taker, who "deserves it" is irrelevant.
At any rate, Cavanis conversion rate on penalties is not any worse than NeyNeys.

By his own admission the manager hasn't decided anything so what are you crying about?

kollegah

Yes, PSG needs more real men like Dembele!

Why you just dont go into a dark chamber with your brazilian homies to circlejerk about psg trashing the mighty Caen or Nice?
You are so annoying and your dickhead won't be seen anywhere when psg again glides out in CL against a REAL top tier team in europe.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
DKJrnCeUEAAXlpL.jpg:large

Home of Barca Fans