2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Barcafire

Yeh, looking at the last few classicos, I'm glad Busquets and Pedro dived. Yeh, I said it. RM was playing dirty and it was time to get the referee's attention. Sooner or later, Marcello and Di Maria were gonna dive too. At least Alves was really kicked, unlike Peter Crouch's yellow cards.

<drunk post> my bad

Last edited:

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Well, if we're going to play the 'what if' game, if I were SAF, I probably would've made the move sooner to push Valencia to RB and bring on Nani sooner...One chance on goal for 90 minutes in a CL Final is nothing to be proud of really

Its not a 'what's if' game, its just the things I believe Fergie got wrong.

Yes respect to him for going with the attacking approach, but I believe he could've kept that same mindset while having a more balanced formation which could've gave his side a realistic chance, like I pointed above...

Neeraj

Match download?!

Does anyone have the download link of a HD ( or a really good quality) version of the match..?? Cannot find any decent torrents either, stupid surveys and shit. I hope it has the cup lifting and all that jazz too cause after we won the match we drank way too much so dont remember anything about abidal lifting it and all the celebrations and all..!

Barcafan 2304

Does anyone have the download link of a HD ( or a really good quality) version of the match..?? Cannot find any decent torrents either, stupid surveys and shit. I hope it has the cup lifting and all that jazz too cause after we won the match we drank way too much so dont remember anything about abidal lifting it and all the celebrations and all..!

Yes, echo that. Looking for the game in its entirity

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
For some reason I though there was a way to generate invites on fbtz but I haven't been able to figure that out...I do know registration opens up on occasion but it's the sorta thing you have to just check back with from time to time

Neeraj

@soarq

OMG THIS IS BRILLIANT! Could you pleast post the 6 9 or 10 gb ones? I got a really slow connection but just want to get the BEST version of this match as possible! =D

Which one according to you is the best for english language audience??

10messi

Kind of late for this.. but some people really knows how to make a video. This one is awesome, and makes me feel better about having won this final:

cheers!! :scarf:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
That's a great vid, really well made...I think it was missing a couple of great highlights though (I know, I'm being a bit unfair maybe)...But how you leave out Abidal or the Villa slide in La Manita?...Very kewl, does get the juices flowin' don't it?

P

PhilS

After watching the game again, on HD for the first time, I felt sorry for Man U. Even for Valencia, who is usually quite good but was reduced to constant fouling. Nothing had prepared them to face this quality of football. They did not lack effort, or tactics or strategy, their problem was the difference in quality between the two teams. In individual skills, teamwork, and work rate.

When MVP are all in fine form, the only question is how big will be the margin of victory.

The only even half-chances Man U got (except for their goal) were on long balls. I love Chicharito, but his strength is not as a high-speed, open field player.

Villa's shot was very close to absolutely perfect.

Rooney stood out for Man U.

Home of Barca Fans