Fifa report into alleged corruption clears Qatar to host 2022 World Cup

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Blatter: 'To say that it’s a good day for me or Fifa. This would be totally wrong'

Lmao, no man, it is a bad day for you and a better day for Fifa without you or platini...

Blatter: “I am sorry. I am sorry that I am still somewhere a punching bag"

Blatter is obviously SUCH a Victim, of course...

Blatter: "I am suspended for eight years. Me. Eight years. But I will fight, for me and I will fight for FIFA.

please dont...
Blatter: "They say what Platini and I say does not matter. This means we are liars. He is a liar and I am a liar."

yeah that's pretty accurate.

Blatter: "I am not ashamed even if I am suspended, I am still President. The committee cannot go against President."

that's because you are shameless.

Blatter: " Me! Eight years. Eight years, for what?"

por que?

Last edited:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Suarez bit a guy and got banned for 6 months and they get 8 years for corruption?! It's a disgrace!!

f4ndp.gif

khaled_a_d

Would wait till CAS decision b4 the laugh .but that is encouraging
Best thing for me is Platini suspension .him taking from Blatter was really scary idea for me

viper76

If the 2018,2022 were given to UK,USA this would never happend it shows the hypocrisy of the west and the 2 countries who thier hands full of blood want to clean the Fifa !!!!

Catalan Fan

Obviously delighted they both been rumbled.Good riddance.

BBC Sport mentioned later on in the day that a FIFA source close to the ethics committee said both would be able to attend the EUROs but only if they bought their own tickets !

No hospitality, no media work.Made me laugh that did.

frog-fcb

Did i see somewere tokyo sexwale has been took in for questioning about bribery. If it keeps going at this rate will be no one left for the elections in feburary

Home of Barca Fans