Ousmane Dembélé

JamDav1982

Easy with the name tagging.If i am deluded, than you have no point talking about football.And who the fuck cares about Ronaldo.I m comfortable saying Ronaldo is a great player.We are talking here about Barca and the waste of space that our french players are at the moment.You have another opinion?Good.

You are deluded it is a fact if claim 'you hate Messi'.

You seem to care about Ronaldo when throw a hissy fit and bring up folk hating Messi when his name is mentioned.

SmilerBam

You are deluded it is a fact if claim 'you hate Messi'.

You seem to care about Ronaldo when throw a hissy fit and bring up folk hating Messi when his name is mentioned.

I said "you hate Messi" judging from what i saw you posting until now.And i would have cared about Ronaldo if he would have still been with Real.Idk where you found in my post that i care about Ronaldo.I don t even post in his topic.

JamDav1982

I said "you hate Messi" judging from what i saw you posting until now.And i would have cared about Ronaldo if he would have still been with Real.Idk where you found in my post that i care about Ronaldo.I don t even post in his topic.

Yes and that is why you are deluded as I said and get so hysterical start screaming 'you hate Messi' for no reason.

Calma laddie.

Sailor Mars

It was nice earlier in the season to see him staying healthy and fitting in well with the team, but it's time for him to show some real production. Lacking goals, assists, and creativity.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Playing it too safe for a while now.. He used to be erratic but would keep trying to do something, now he just passes the ball passively.

Rory

Remember when the narrative was if Messi the tyrant didn't hog the right hand side Dembele would flourish there? I member

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Remember when the narrative was if Messi the tyrant didn't hog the right hand side Dembele would flourish there? I member

Thought with what you mentioned and him being fit for a long run (which he is) , we would definitely see the best of him. If anything these past of few game he just regressed , the glimpses are there but that's just it glimpses. Will have to take a big L on this one.

Total-Football

Dembele career is what if. If he is full fit, if he plays in right wing....

All bullshit.

If we play versus a low bloc: its what if he played against an attacking team.
If he missed a lot of games and he played shit : what if he played a string of games together.
When he performs bad all the time: what if his price tag was lower

Ousmane what if dembele

Rory

Thought with what you mentioned and him being fit for a long run (which he is) , we would definitely see the best of him. If anything these past of few game he just regressed , the glimpses are there but that's just it glimpses. Will have to take a big L on this one.

In fairness he did flourish on the right for a few games. Shame really, finally started looking like a decent signing (not for the money of course) but just a good winger with ability to create and score.

Home of Barca Fans