Ronald Koeman

Richard.H

This clown might be below Setien by the time he's gone

I am starting to lose hope for Koeman. It's interesting to compare the three coaches:

Valverde: Very conservative, not taking any risks, ensuring the defense is very solid. That same convervatism led to his downfall
Setien: idealist, tried to take Barca back to Pep Tiki-Taka without really understanding how bad the squad was.
Koeman: Somewhere in between the two. Some matches he takes risks with squad choice/tactics and some others he was too conservative with decisions

Bobo32

Setien was the bad kind of idealist, not being true to his ideals. He left playing just like Valverde, apparently after "reaching an agreement" with the squad.

Windhook

Lately he's been acting like a caretaker manager on the sidelines. No inspiration coming from him whatsoever. Seems content with the prospect of being fired at the end of the season.

Devils

hahahahahahha Moncao just disposed of PSG at Parc Des Princes

Only FC Barcelona is capable of making this club look like a world class team.

Another Conman Koeman masterclass.

BarcaOG

Banned
PSG vs Barca
"Mbappe ballon d'or/new era in football"

PSG vs Monaco
"PSG are really just okay"

the awful thing is that I made fun of arsenal and united for years and now we are them ):

xXKonan

PSG was never really that great this season as you can see by Newcomers posts and the games.

For some reason, this fucking team and management refuses to adapt to help limit the other teams strengths. They just think the starting XI is good enough even though it features the slowest and weakest CB duo in Europe and a DM also happens to be one of the slowest and weakest DM's in Europe as well.

Like fuck dude, Dest got hung out to dry against Mbappe. Dembele refusing to track back, Busi and Pique being laughable in their current shape it fucking amazes me that no one in the team seems to fucking get it while other teams in Ligue 1 certainly can.

Devils

Ronald Koeman Tax

EuyDTLEWgAQQpzz

EuyDTLEXAAQHaAV

Home of Barca Fans