4 - Ronald Araújo

Horatio

You're welcome
Arda and Gomes were Luis Enriques pick. Coutinho fan pick.
Barca will continue to attract high profile players here and there, one can only hope scouts or whatever do a better job at finding good fits.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
First defender pick on the team sheet. I think Koeman trusts him a lot.

What's worrying is that he's at the brink of getting injured. Let's hope he can hold out for one more game and then get some well deserved rest v Cornella.

malvolio

impressive game from him. very good physical attributes, but still unpolished on other technical aspects.

hopefully he grows into the role and cements his starting position. otherwise, not a bad option to have on the bench if we get a star CB in the summer.

raedkuwait

impressive game from him. very good physical attributes, but still unpolished on other technical aspects.

hopefully he grows into the role and cements his starting position. otherwise, not a bad option to have on the bench if we get a star CB in the summer.

No we don't want a star CB enough with this star
Bull shit, look at how our STAR signing turned out
To be, I would stick with him regardless he has already
Shown quality attributes. I wouldn't replace him
With any one at all.

feggydinho

No we don't want a star CB enough with this star
Bull shit, look at how our STAR signing turned out
To be, I would stick with him regardless he has already
Shown quality attributes. I wouldn't replace him
With any one at all.
LOL, star signings can really been terrible. See how maguire turned out

Gnidrologist

Great to have a physically intimidating speed beast as a CB at last. Some of his cons can still be amended, but what he gives to the team in terms of overall confidence is already undeniable. I think our mids and fbs are less worried to have high line of attack now, because they know that people like Araujo, Mingueza and FDJ can do the sweeping at any time (as they are all fast and athletic), if they fail at possession. Great feeling for me as a fan too, obv.

Home of Barca Fans