Kylian Mbappé

Slevinn

I think this is the only point in history that scoring is seen as a negative.

If you cant dribble 4 players, play one-twos and then chip the keeper, you are not "special", apparently.
That?s why it?s called special. Scoring for a striker is always good but it doesn?t automatically makes his performance special.

Bulgroz

Neymar was even worse. But yeah, he was very bad. This was probably the worst psg game at home in CL in a pretty long time. Leipzig was terrible too though, but damn...

kattanib

This guy is extremely overrated and blah blah blah .. I would get him in a heart beat, oozes with Henry quality

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

I think he would be useless with Barca. He works the best with a club setup for counter attacks, without space he does nothing. He needs a lot of space to operate and dribble past defenseman(or should I say run?). Yesterday most of the time he just passed back when he had defenseman front of him. (When he didn't have a lot of speed already and space front of him. )

Pretty limited player but in the right setup probably valuable.

kattanib

I think he would be useless with Barca. He works the best with a club setup for counter attacks, without space he does nothing. He needs a lot of space to operate and dribble past defenseman(or should I say run?). Yesterday most of the time he just passed back when he had defenseman front of him. (When he didn't have a lot of speed already and space front of him. )

Probably the best talent of his generation. If Madrid gets him he will make all the difference for them

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

+1000

I dont know why many people dont see this. Should go for Haaland.

El Gato

Villarato!

Absolute utter rubbish

El Gato

Villarato!
^
You still have homework to do on the previous discussion. Should go there and think about it before you post anymore new stuff about the subject you sound off on without knowing what you're talking about. Definition of a dilletante.

Don't need to be a fan to recognise he's got an enormous toolkit to be a successful forward that involves no pace at all.

Home of Barca Fans