Ernesto Valverde: An Analysis of his tenure

BarcaOG

Banned
Lmfao coming from you. Since day 1 I noted you were the lowest IQ poster. Morgan has 10x the brainpower that you have

wolfe is a positive contributor to this forum and has been for a long time. wherever you post on the other you just troll and annoy people. take the L bro

BarcaOG

Banned
It wouldn't be nearly as much a problem if some of you guys didn't swallow Messigicians bait hook line and sinker every time in whichever thread he posts. Just whack him on ignore list and whoever cites him.

@BarcaOG
Setien was garbage on every level. Only dogmatists were gullible enough to think it was going to end any different. He had zero credibility going into the job. The former at least had stabilised things after the meltdowns, even if he fell on his own sword of fostering nepotism and trying to milk a dying cow.

trust me, i was no fan of setien and i think he was a horrible appointment; he has never been nor would he ever become barca-coach material. all im saying is that setien was given little time to work with a squad that valverde built over 3 years. so while he should never have been given the job in the first place, i dont really blame him for the trainwreck he inherited. i think that in the final analysis EV is much more culpable for the eventual 8-2 debacle even if he wasnt managing on that day. setien was just a tinpot stand-in while something some other solution was found.

serghei

In the words of Rose DeWitt Bukater, Come Back!!!

*Also, please not the reference to the sinking of Titanic.

Messigician

In the words of Rose DeWitt Bukater, Come Back!!!

*Also, please not the reference to the sinking of Titanic.

Couldn't pay him enough to join this circus.

Didn't you see the smile he had when he was sacked? He even gave up the salary of his remaining contract he was entitled to.

It's a relief for him dawg.

Imagine trying to make something work out of this tactical mess and only getting hate for it.

BarcaOG

Banned
Deserves a statue for nearly winning the treble with this FINISHED squad

no, he deserved the sack after the Rome debacle. he earned nothing and did nothing for us other than mastermind CL humiliations and give the amigos all the power they have which is ruining the club.

are you just a fan of terrible, unwatchable, boring football? i really dont understand why you hype the failure EV so much, lol

Messigician

no, he deserved the sack after the Rome debacle. he earned nothing and did nothing for us other than mastermind CL humiliations and give the amigos all the power they have which is ruining the club.

are you just a fan of terrible, unwatchable, boring football? i really dont understand why you hype the failure EV so much, lol

Lmfao history will be very kind to Valverde:) quote me on this

Morten

Like, the collapses i get, be mad about that, be mad about the Messi-depencia, but how was Valverdes team boring? Didnt they score the most goals in the league every single season he was in charge?
Scoring goals was never really a problem under Valverde, as far as i can remember.

Messigician

Like, the collapses i get, be mad about that, be mad about the Messi-depencia, but how was Valverdes team boring? Didnt they score the most goals in the league every single season he was in charge?
Scoring goals was never really a problem under Valverde, as far as i can remember.

Because he knew how to settle down a game and conserve energy rather than trying to win every game 8-0

El Gato

Villarato!

Man's a moron that proved he has no consistency or a shred of thought through opinion. Pay no heed. There is value in casting people out and ignoring their chatter.

trust me, i was no fan of setien and i think he was a horrible appointment; he has never been nor would he ever become barca-coach material. all im saying is that setien was given little time to work with a squad that valverde built over 3 years. so while he should never have been given the job in the first place, i dont really blame him for the trainwreck he inherited. i think that in the final analysis EV is much more culpable for the eventual 8-2 debacle even if he wasnt managing on that day. setien was just a tinpot stand-in while something some other solution was found.

He was given no time. But that doesn't improve his assessment as manager in the slightest. He jumped on the opportunity because he's as deluded as those that offered it to him.

What's more amusing is that there are morons who thought he is an equivalent to Madrid's temporary solutions in recent times. Lmao nowhere near.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
Man's a moron that proved he has no consistency or a shred of thought through opinion. Pay no heed. There is value in casting people out and ignoring their chatter.

He was given no time. But that doesn't improve his assessment as manager in the slightest. He jumped on the opportunity because he's as deluded as those that offered it to him.

What's more amusing is that there are morons who thought he is an equivalent to Madrid's temporary solutions in recent times. Lmao nowhere near.

fair enough! i can agree to that :cheers:

Richard.H

Do other football forums ban obvious trolls like messigician frequently? Feels like the guy will post an essay on this thread every time we lose.,

Home of Barca Fans