Ronald Koeman

Messigician

Koeman: "Although we have lost two games, I don't think we should worry too much, it's early and we are working well."

Lmfao

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Continues the traditions of EV and Setien by making the first sub on the 81st minute. FFS. I was screaming at him to make a sub since the 60th minute.

fergus90

Embarrassing stuff

Koeman: I don't understand VAR, every decision is against Bar?a. In five games, I haven't seen one in favour and there are many examples: a penalty on Messi vs. Sevilla, red cards for Getafe, the one today... that always goes on in the area

The Everton version of Koeman coming out to play, where he blames everything else before looking at himself.

Batistuta9

His 1st real test and I'm not impressed. I don't know why he waited until the 80th minute to do a sub. Then he plays dembele on the left, where he is useless. Doesn't look good for future games if we need to change things around.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
"I play players in their actual positions."

Cue in Ansu at CF, Pedri at RM, Coutinho at LM while having two RWs on the bench :lol:

Heavy EV and Setien vibes from him ffs.

serghei

Since he's approaching numbers like more draws & losses than wins maybe he should cut the shit and give Puig his right to play based on what he showed on the field.

Let us see how much of a hindrance his weak physique is gonna be, because so far, I didn't see him being out of his depth at all. Quite the contrary.

mc_lovin

Yeah, I said it before the game. Playing an AM on the wings is always a shit, risk averse move. Looks ballsy, cause hes 17 and all, but he was there to keep possession first and foremost (which he did).

Messigician

Since he's approaching numbers like more draws & losses than wins maybe he should cut the shit and give Puig his right to play based on what he showed on the field.

Let us see how much of a hindrance his weak physique is gonna be, because so far, I didn't see him being out of his depth at all. Quite the contrary.
This

soul24rage

The fact that Koeman thinks that Busi is ahead of Puig even if it's a double pivot is beyond me.

Laplacian

At this point I don't see the benefit of playing Coutinho+Griezmann/Pedri on the right+FdJ as the creator, over Puig. It's not ideal but I feel like Busquets/Pjanic, FdJ, and Puig might be our most balanced midfield. The entourage of AMs up top just sacrifice way too much tactically while not delivering at all in terms of end product.

Yet people in here are excusing him because he didn't get freaking Depay. Memphis fucking Depay. It's not even funny anymore.

The standards, right? It feels like we are only one of the few users who remember we're actually a top 5 club in Europe. Our continental triple was 5 years ago. We've won about 4 out of the past 6 leagues, and

"we just need Depay!"

Christ...

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yet people in here are excusing him because he didn't get freaking Depay. Memphis fucking Depay. It's not even funny anymore.

No. Because it's been 2 months since he took over a team that everyone thought was done. Stop making things up.

Or you think, pep would steamroll everyone with this Barca team?

Home of Barca Fans