La Liga | Round 6: Getafe - FC Barcelona 1-0

Jadentheman

Moral of the story.. play players that actually care about the jersey they are wearing aka Fati and Puig

Transition period. Still haven't offloaded all the amigos yet. Next season Barca will have a chance at something. This season is going to be rough.

Richard.H

That performance easily matched some of our most toothless under Setien.

Starting Dembele was an odd decision imo, dude looked totally lost in the first half. His first touch was worse than EPL div 2 player. Fati and Cou have to be undisputed starters imo, with Dembele and Griezmann as reinforcements off the bench.

Birdy

Cucurella sold to balance the books, today bossing the whole left flank.
Facing our right flank: no RW for the most part (Messi playing there), and Roberto being just Roberto (he is the worst RB for Barca to play for so long that position really)

serghei

Starting Dembele was an odd decision imo, dude looked totally lost in the first half. His first touch was worse than EPL div 2 player. Fati and Cou have to be undisputed starters imo, with Dembele and Griezmann as reinforcements off the bench.

And yet, somehow we played better with Dembele on. Our worst period was from min 55 onwards. We were abysmal after conceding.

fergus90

Never reacted to going 1-0 down and neither really did Koeman, 3 subs from minute 80 onwards screams desperation. It's too early to judge but the 4-2-3-1 with the like for like changes every game without considering the pattern and flow of the game will cost us in the long run if we don't exhibit some flexibility with formations and personnel.

Richard.H

Never reacted to going 1-0 down and neither really did Koeman, 3 subs from minute 80 onwards screams desperation. It's too early to judge but the 4-2-3-1 with the like for like changes every game without considering the pattern and flow of the game will cost us in the long run if we don't exhibit some flexibility with formations and personnel.

First half was more 4-3-3 imo.

JerseyAddict

Same here, I feel like i really wasted my time. I'll still browse this forum but not sure if I want to watch every match this season. It's basically a continuation of Setien football

This.
I always forced myself to watch Barca games. Something like "I won't abbandon a sinking ship"...
But man, this was a waste of time.

Home of Barca Fans