Ronald Koeman

George_Costanza

Good news for Puig

LMAO, did you create this account just to bash Puig? 95% of your posts about Puig, WTF is going on with you troll? Do you have post-traumatic embitterment disorder? Your hate and obsession with Puig is unhealthy and I'm sure you lose sleep over it. :lol:

vegitot

LMAO, did you create this account just to bash Puig? 95% of your posts about Puig, WTF is going on with you troll? Do you have post-traumatic embitterment disorder? Your hate and obsession with Puig is unhealthy and I'm sure you lose sleep over it. :lol:

Asshole.

Koeman wants to improve team physique, its good for Puig to improve as well. How is that against Puig??

Garbage.

ItachiXXX

Koeman has ordered the squad to train all week long. There's not a single day of rest, unlike under previous managers Valverde and Seti?n. [as]

Burn out fc
Setien did the same thing and end up tired legs before the season end. In the most important part of the season

Vilarrubi

Setien did the same thing and end up tired legs before the season end. In the most important part of the season

Raki, Vidal and Suarez have left though. They were too old for that. Hopefully Busi is benched and the younger players can handle the training.

JamDav1982

Completely different.

Setien tried it initially and then backed off as players did not like it was the rumor.

He had stopped it long before season ended and played no part in tired legs.. they were just too many old legs.

gasgas

Completely different.

Setien tried it initially and then backed off as players did not like it was the rumor.

He had stopped it long before season ended and played no part in tired legs.. they were just too many old legs.

Yeah with Suarez, Raki, Vidal gone it wont be much of an issue

Im sure Pique, Alba can handle high intensity training

Busquets is not even a starter in my books

And Messi will probably comply as well based on his recent statements

Gnidrologist

He WANTED to, but couldn't because amigos cried murder. He also dropped his new tactical plan that was aimed at more control and pressing and reverted to Valverdeball, because amigos claimed "they didn't understand" the new tactics. They were unfit against CL challenges, because they didn't train for shit. Just like in previous Valverde years.

Gari

Koeman: "Martin does serve me. I'd like to have two players per position. Leo and Griezmann can play as '9', but they are not the type of forward as Martin is. We are looking for one more striker."

Home of Barca Fans