Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Devils

I have a very hard time comprehending how someone can have such elite finishing at 17 years old.

Those who actually play football will understand.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
7 goals in his last 9 starts, 10 total in Liga from 15 shots on target. This is the kind of run that Mbappe was on when he was breaking out at Monaco, roughly at the same age too but Ansu even a bit younger.

Its more than that though. Just how players always look for Ansu, how he's always involved in many of the most dangerous actions of the final 3rd. Winning pens, creating chances, just a constant terror for defenses and it always results in goals for himself or others.

Neeraj

He doesn't have lightning pace or surreal dribbling, but boy can he finish - and I think that's what we really need at the moment. Someone who is a clinical finisher. He can get a bit faster and stronger with physical training too (send him to Bayern Munich summer camp please).

JamDav1982

He has that ability that likes of Romario and Berkgamp had to hit the ball so early and when keeper not expecting it.

That left side with Alba, Coutinho and Fati destroyed them.

Sorin

When I hear he doesn't have speed I want to kill a rabbit. He has enough speed that coupled with his lighting fast shooting and dribbling he can rinse almost any fullback and CB.

Anyway, speed is subjective as Cruyff once said that if he sprints a second earlier than another player he'll look faster by a lot. It's that instinct of where to be a second earlier that is important.

Barcilliant

Lmao. I told you guys will be our next cf. He's starting out and has huge ceiling. Club has to be very careful with him.
All those clowns complaining about his pace?
We'll, guess what? He has something better than pace. It's called a brain. If only Dembele had half of Ansus football brain.

Home of Barca Fans