Sergino Dest (loaned to PSV)

behindbrowneyes

So far only reason to believe he is good is that Bayern seem to willing to shell out 25M for him. They are usually very conservative when it comes to spending that kind of money so they must see something there.

Well, they have also spent a fortune on Lucas Hern?ndez and Renato Sanches...

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Emerson looks the better prospect. Its better to pay to get him sooner, than to waste 20+ mil on Dest. I just don't see anything special in him, looks like another Semedo.

Betis president said there is no way we can get Emerson back this season. He returns for the next one.

kattanib

So far only reason to believe he is good is that Bayern seem to willing to shell out 25M for him. They are usually very conservative when it comes to spending that kind of money so they must see something there.

Other than that, what few videos I've seen of him doesn't look very impressive. Seems strong on the dribble but gets bullied easily physically and not very fast. Also do we want 2 short fullbacks (with Alba) defending crosses?

I hope he knows how to defend and assist, cause all the videos show is him dribbling. Barcelona needs a technical RB and LB and not speedy ones like Aaron since we don?t counter but rather build up the play. But the core is to be able to Defend and then Assist if needed be even though the wingers can take that responsibility

mc_lovin

That also struck me, good technique going forward but poor speed, lack of physicality and seemingly non existing defensive skills...

Hes 19 after all, but its not hard to imagine him becoming a very good fullback. Theres a clear path, the talent is there. When I watch Aarons for example I dont see that, just another solid one.

Messi983

Sergi?o Dest already said goodbye to his teammates at Ajax and told them his intention of playing for Barcelona. The announcement of his signing is a matter of days. It's just a question of how the payments will be made. The cost will be 20M + 5M in variables [sport]

#FCMatterOfDays

Home of Barca Fans