Barca pre-season 2020

Latschenkiefer

I just saw that we will play two friendlies on the 12th and 16th of September both at 19:00 CEST. The first one against Gimn?stic de Tarragona and the second against Girona. They will take place at the Estadi Johan Cruyff. Given that our first two La Liga games got delayed I think these games may be considered as a pre-season. So now you know too.
Am I allowed to open this thread? Sorry if not.

Andresito

Staff member
First game will have an interesting lineup, seeing as players on national team duty and who joined late (Messi, Coutinho, Pjanic) won't play.

Will be some kind of audition for Koeman.

Maybe something like this

Neto
Wague, Pique, Araujo, Alba
Rafinha, Matheus, Roberto
Dembele, Suarez, Pedri

Todibo, Umtiti, Firpo, Miranda, Alena. Probably forgot someone.

Messi983

MD reported yesterday we're still looking for opponent (I guess it will be another Catalan club) and date for a third preseason game but all three games will be broadcasted by TV3.

macleod

Hi, I want to ask you are this matches can be watched on usual streamings at sites or only at Barca TV+ and also - on my personal laptop this adobe flash player can't running after installation, but on laptop at work everything is fine?

JohnN

Hi, I want to ask you are this matches can be watched on usual streamings at sites or only at Barca TV+ and also - on my personal laptop this adobe flash player can't running after installation, but on laptop at work everything is fine?

Do you have any more information that could be useful?

Gari

EhtRVaMUYAA17Sb

Su?rez, Vidal and Umtiti out. Pjanić and Todibo have just recovered from COVID-19 and don't make the list. Ansu Fati and Ter Stegen are injured.

soul24rage

Would have really loved it to see Fati and how Koeman planned on using him.

My predicted line up

Neto---Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba---Bob, DJ---Dembele, Messi, Coutinho---Griezmann

Home of Barca Fans